JASW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllll-llllChadIIII-IIIII, Oct 1, 2012.

1. We have the members but more are welcome up to start of war

2. Lets do this the reasons we have less members is because we kick inactives we require you to be active 24/7 to avoid leaking of money

3. Martin your gonna run 6 accts for 24 hrs straight?

4. I know this story dose not belong here but i wanted to share with you all this is a true story i dont like this game but i want to chat with you all i play on mobile but one day when i started playing this game i found a clan it was a co-clan and the owner was Kings-of-matal i talked to him and he maked me an admin my big brother kicked may member from the clan and i was blamed for it and kicked out of the clan i miss all those guys a belive me this story is all true .......... Please help me out .............................
    ANYONE WHO READS THIS MASSAGE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.............. ......

5. Nearly all top 0 In X-beasts are over 4.5m cs

6. At this point I don't think anyone cares.

7. At this point, the JASW is failing.

8. Lol they want mercs to come we can bring in mercs tell x-beasts they need to kick top people

9. Martin shutup your alt is still being farmed bad. Thanks for the 2 upgrades today.

10. All the other clans is jasw might be fixed except zero cool reborn. We are fighting out asses off and probably still losing but were trying since we barly got members over 4.5mil cs like the rest

11. Barly? You got 11 ppl over 4.5m stats. But this war is fun. Lets keep it classy and stop the complaints

12. 1. this is bs cuz of how many people we have leaking and 2. We have maybe our top 5 only cuz your clans top 10 are over 4.5

13. Whoops, oh well

14. That's why you don't go active till you know your gonna be on.

15. Yes thank you farmer. Zcr had about 20members join before war. We only had about 3. We told them not to join till it starts and when you will be active.

16. Best of luck guys. I'd have joined but i just saw this

17. I've seen clans put a 0/0/0/0 alt active with no gold out before to not leak.