In regards to my dear friend bomanator

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___STONED___, Mar 18, 2014.

1. What a "bomb" this was just "pure evil" LOL

2. Such an "explosive" turn of events :lol:

3. I've seen lots of WDGAF members have DNH banners.

4. Members are free to put whatever they want in their banners. We at regulators just won't support you for hire hitting over an underpriced Allie outside of EE/osw.

It's really easy to understand.

5. Not a bomb at all it was successful strip.

I suppose you wouldn't qualify the 'lots' huh? Never seen one outside of OSW in WDGAF. I can see its just grasping at straws now and random attempts at insults. Until next time 

6. You could say you have "zero" tolerance for hire hitters :lol:

7. I'm just trying to make y'all giggle a bit, not insulting.

8. Seriously, too much he said, she said B/S going on.
    At the end of the day all players should get stripped
    LB off limits, Why?
    Its a war game kiddies.
    As fair as I know there is no off limits.
    Noobs, Lb, Eb fairies, EE Sh, etc etc.
    All of Kaw is fair game. :)

9. Support op
    Rip Bom ;-;

10. its really sad to hear a WHOLE clan gain up on one kaw player. If they were so strong they should honor it and 1v1 it not gain up togeather taking one person out. Now since they did that every clan and players of kaw will now see them as cowards.

11. I don't see how calling wdgaf cowards is going to end well for you. Either way good guy/bad guy/the other it doesn't matter what's done is done and this day will be marked as the day wdgaf made a LB reset.

12. nobody can handle 1vs clans and i say clans bcause when those guys hit is all family clans thats impossible to fight

13. "The other side of bom" does not matter. We were friends once upon a time and I won't defend him after he hit LR during a major osw he was not a part of. He hire-hit and expected nothing back because he was lb? Not really a surprise strip when he initiated the hitting

If he could not handle this strip, he shouldn't have hit. And IMO he's not the one whining

14. Im not defending bom i just dont understand why ppl have to gain up on others why not honor the 1v1?

15. *gang up

I believe that is the term you are so desperately trying to use.

16. Less than 1% of kaw could even hit bom much less successfully hit him. He would use alts to farm you if you were out of his hit range.

Lets stop all the bleeding heart nonsense. Bom's hire hits and farming were acts of war in a war game. They wet met with acts of war. Our acts were just better than his.

End of story. Nothing personal. We didn't want him to reset. We didn't even pin him after the strip.

17. Wow!!!! that's crazy

18. Herbie, your little green monster named Jelly has had far too much air time today.

19. @Zero this is with no disrespect but why do your members get to have it in their banner without you hitting them, yet you feel the need to hit/strip another player for the same offence.

Clans, friendships, and alliances should have no influence on a dictated rule. Take one take them all.