In regards to my dear friend bomanator

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___STONED___, Mar 18, 2014.

1. This makes me very sad. Those who know me know i try to love and respect all players despite their positions in kaw. I knew bom personally. He spent lots of money buying seals helping lil guys grow all day long. He always helped out lil allies when asked without complaint. Honestly, how many people have had a big ally bought while you were in the middle of a war. Did it make you mad and want to attack them. Who hasnt? Whether in war or not he was always having his build tested and always under attack. Everyone plays this game the way its easiest for them. Who cares if he hit them for hiring. Its a game. Im sure if you got stripped that much youd lose the enthusiasm to start over again. After all kaw isnt the game it was when us veterans started playing. Its boring now and there are way to many whiners now. What better time to quit playing than after being stripped when the game has become lame now anyway? Weve lost most of the veterans already anyway. Just my thoughts thanks for letting me express them. Take care mag out 

2. He was far to busy at work to start over anyway btw

3. Sorry but I'm confused...this guy got stripped? And he quit because of it?

4. I was in OSW when I had that banner. It was start of it about 6 months ago. My Lord you need my birth certificate?

5. Yes Sug, and what you had for lunch

6. U both suck anyways

7. Well cella also has all of zaft behide em witch if they did strip him coukd start a osw

8. And dak yea because they most likely stripped him of everything

9. Rofl sugah, come on you and I both know it was after OSW and before OSW you had the banner. But I won't set here and argue with you about it. You can play innocent card, but you know very well you were one of the "ally haoarders" very recently. Anyways, I'm off the subject and my opinion stays valid. Cheers to bom and his RL adventures. Happy kawing️

10. Bom Bom was one of the only LB players I respected. He deserved his position. Magesty is right tbph.

11. I hired off Bom and he hired back no hit no nothing took place

12. Nope I never practiced hire hitting for legit market sales. Ever.

13. Sugar is a liar. I wish for her to be stripped next 

14. Good luck bom. I knew him for many years. He was always nice to me.

15. Nope it's the truth. Hate me for real reasons ;)

16. Oh wait... Based on the post you put on my wall I'll assume you were in a clan we've warred weren't you lol

17. I can understand where your anger comes from but wasn't he stripped more for his bullying and taxing of players who hired his allies?

18. I think it is Sugah's "last right" that she should have her say LOL