In regards to my dear friend bomanator

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ___STONED___, Mar 18, 2014.

1. @stoned. You are right. Anyone who hire hits our members. Interferes with our osw and/or insults our leaders will be met with the same response.

Anyone who does those things to other clans or alliances is not our concern. We leave it to them to raise an army and do something about it.

Get the distinction? We accomplished our goal. I bet we don't get hire hit by anyone anytime soon. I bet no one interferes with our osw. I bet no one treats our members with disrespect. At least no one with something to lose. I know trolls with mp allies aren't ever going to shut their mouths. That's ok. They are insignificant in this game.

2. Of course keep changing the storycause I was gonna point out that cella does the same thing bom does

3. I agree,and I will dearly miss my friend Bomanator...he has cancer...I hope he is still coping well...

4. Azure's thread stated that it was a step in freeing the ally market. Not that such was the primary reason for our strip, it was merely a consequence.

5. Wow this still going.

What amazes me is despite repeated clarifications, statements as well as forensic analysis of the first post across 3-4 threads, only certain cherry picked things are rehashed over and over even though they have been addressed. I'm truly at a loss at how I could possibly dumb it down more than I have so haters have at it.

I have a lot more respect for people who simply say they liked him or admit they're a hater.

Next time, we simply won't say anything so it'll be even more fun for you because you can invent the entire thing yourself.

6. @Garthang: in original thread Azure didn't mentioned not even a single time that Bomanator was hitting your members.

"Let this be an example to any player choosing to model their behavior after Bom. We are watching and take due notice of your actions. The ally market is free, and hoarding underpriced allies through taxing will not be tolerated. Should you choose to tax ally hires or build your BFA through bullying, we may be coming after you too.
    Best Wishes, 
    WDGAF Alliance"

These are AzureSun's words... WE are watching. Hoarding allies will not be tolerated. WE may coming for you too... didn't mentioned not even a single time "if you hire hit an wdgaf member" or "if you interfere with an potential WDGAF osw".

7. As long AzureSun was nominated to make that thread I assume he was nominated to be the spokeman of alliance in that matter. You can't blame people who understood that starting now WDGAF is planning to police ally market.

8. Heath, Sugah, Zero and several others gave the full story on the opening five pages. They also affirmed that we will NOT be policing the ally market. I apologize for an misconceptions, with that I will be leaving this thread.

Cheers.

9. This is over 24hrs old.  We still talking about this?

Think we conducted roughly 20 After Action Reviews already. 

10. I had nothing but positive experiences with Bom. I really enjoyed him and he was exceptionally helpful to smaller players. Gl with rl.

Personally I would have been more impressed with the strip if these freeing ally market "justifications" weren't attached. It's a war game, and that should be enough. Unfortunately it's obvious that this "Freeing" is only for their clan, and not for KAW as a whole.

11. Yeah i dont respect ally hoarders but i guess 190T was just too hard on 1 guy. Anyways GL Bom with ur RL.

12. Well rat, if you feeling like taking up a crusade for freeing the ally marketplace then you too can participate if you feel that strongly. Nothing is stopping you from raising an army and stripping anyone with a do not hire banner

13. Hello Bonmanator.
    I'm sorry what happened to you.

14. Stop this. Bom have no cancer. I know "the cancer story" but I keep it for myself due respect for him. Stop talking like he is dead... an idiot even posted "R.I.P. Bom". He's fine and he's enjoying life and taking care of his other projects.

15. @sirgog-
    You seem confused by my post...it is not my desire to "free" up the ally market. That was the original justification of those who stripped Bom. My point was that We have now found out that their "freeing" only refers to those that are not allied with them an only those who hit them. I do find the strip impressive but do not understand why they needed to add a fake justification for it.

16. Vlad is right. Bom is not dead. And I still talk to him on an alt of his

17. Bom never had DNH banner for long time, he does however hit other when people hire without wall or PM, I guess that pisses off people even more. Again, I don't like the way how he plays, but I really hate to see he got stripped because of it, but what been done is done, wish him good luck in RL.

18. Bom and vlad, both gave me the start I needed to re ignite my passion for kaw.... Norma_jean

I have much love for both of them. Bom was and is a great guy, great player, and true kaw veteran, as is vlad.