IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I'm confused... I thought Sparhawkbrightblade was New Hollow Council? Why is he is iG?

2. Yes iG did go to war. But you clearly didn't want to. Clearly opposed backing the member. And clearly cry foul on the whole ordeal. You've been expressing negative sentiments towards it, all whilst saying things about respecting iG's standards. Doesn't sound like it to me. That's the point I'm making. For someone speaking out as vehemently as you are, past actions with regards to iG suggest otherwise about you bro.

3. So spar? Why didn't belle tell everyone she received incoming instead of it's blazeys alt? Why did she keep the incoming part hidden? Never once did I see post that she received incoming from the account.

4. I saw a post saying that...

5. All I saw was they received incoming AFTER they unloaded on the account, not any incoming before they unloaded. Of course there'll be incoming after the unload, but she stated time and time again that she unloaded or someone unloaded because they knew it was blazeys account.

6. All this reading makes my eyes bleed but here is my summary..

SparHawk disagrees with council vote = negotiate personal CF with Belle and possibly selling secrets

Heywtf disagrees with council vote = holds clan hostage by refusing to pass ownership, brings back war runners

Sounds to me like a couple of sore losers dug in at iG with their girl friend goon squad and their fat friend :eek:

7. Pretty sure it went along the lines of being hit by the account so hit back, talked to someone about it, got hit again so hit back, oh oh it's someone's husband blah blah blah

8. Ummm no, I never spoke to anyone about personal cf lol. Yet again, false statements. Pm belle and ask her about that.

9. Here comes the little alts now....

10. Ahdy, you are the last person anyone needs to take advice from on past actions and no I don't want a ss of that either.

11. Who the **** cares take this **** to pm. Since when has iG business been a topic for kaw tabloids. Someone needs to man the **** up here

12. SparHawk... Tara is gonna be mad at you for posting forums.

You will get no sammiches for a week :lol:

13. Lmao all you people arguring over a game -_- go get lives

14. Ahdy on a personal level and Ahdy the clan leader and (at the time) member of CR aren't necessarily the same thing. As a leader I was beyond reproach. Ask any of the CR from that era. Trying to comment on anything beyond that is an ad hominem attack, and infinitely off topic. The fact you fall to that to defend yourself from a valid argument is just sad Spar.

The fact remains that as you've expressed yourself here do not represent the iG of days past, which would be just fine and dandy if you weren't trying to pretend to be that old style of iG. You just seem to be heyWTF's attempt to grasp at straws.

Honestly, I don't have a negative opinion of you. I don't have much to work with to have one. I'm not saying you're a bad player or a war-runner. All I'm just saying you aren't iG like Hansel, or Infraderes, or Trishssi were. Your views expressed here weren't the old views. And that's fine. But if you aren't upholding tradition iG values, how are you anymore a legit iG then those in wiG fighting for their name?

15. Prolapse, Spar is a grown man fully capable of doing his own thing, no need for me to police him 

16. Tara and Sparhawkbrightblade are no longer New Hollow Council? That didn't last long.

17. @ and barcode god. **** off, this has nothing to do with you.

18. And jano. You are the one who is dead. I remember your idiotic clan being pinned for ages.

19. Spar is a grown man arguring over a game ? Bahahaha

20. That is part of the game.