IG stripping IG: the Civil War Continues.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jul 8, 2013.

1. PE is always pinned and always will be. Most fun that way  Sorry if u enjoy ebing so much .. Lopaidon and yes Im doing ebs right now, gotta grow somehow after resetting

2. Ah, young love <3

3. Yes, I am an EB noob idiot.

4. Well said lop

5. **** off jano

6. Thanks dude

7. "Skilled", not everyone your age or intellect plays this game. There are adults here, too 

8. Oh im sorry tara im not an adult wasting all my time on this game like yourself. I have something called a life Maybe you should find yours ?

9. Cute, "skilled", you sound jealous or somethin. Maybe you should try burning someone's pots. Anyways, I have a life otherwise I would be on 24/7 and continually nob'ing up 

10. That doesn't sound like jealousy to me.

You're lame Tara go back New Hollow, they will make you council again.

11. Ohhh nooooo, I'm lame? Time for me to press reset 

12. Tara if I wanted any lip from you I would drop my pants

13. Why would i be jealous of you not having a life Lmao ?

14. Way to go Larry

15. bow chicka bow wow

16. I find the debate here between Ahdragos and Spar to be quite interesting and details a fundamental difference of philosophy. Spar I take it looked at OSW at some problem to fix, and something a clan needs a good reason to start. For Spar, Belle hitting Blazey’s bank was not a sufficient reason, and therefore he tried to negotiate a cf.

Ahdragos, on the other hand, does not see OSW as a burden but part of the game’s fun. For him, it does not matter if they had a good reason to OSW, any reason would have been fine. OSW was the goal, not the problem.

Indeed this is something iG needs to figure out. Are they an OSW clan that embraces OSW? Or are they a regular clan doing various activities that includes OSW when needed?

Personally, I think a great number of iG members fall in the latter category. When the LR OSW started, many of them were actively cheering. They welcomed OSW and they didn’t particularly need a good reason to hit LR. (Sidenote: In this respect, Regulators are similar because they didn’t have a good reason either.)

The problem with this category, is that clans that do it often fall away into irrelevance. You just can’t grow fast enough doing OSW, meaning the balanced clans (or even the EB fairy clans) end up being out of your range, and you end up fighting noob clans like Ad Mortem.

Now it seems to me the iG council working out of WiG has no problem operating as a second-tier clan, as long as they are sticking to the iG roots of old. I can respect that. However I think it is hard for the heyWTF members to accept iG being anything less than iG, the KaW powerhouse.

These are just my observations. Please tell me if I am off base here.

17. Being newly introduced to this war I have kept my mouth shut however ANYONE that knows me knows I will express my opinion in due course.

The matter of the fact is, I have heard both stories from leaders of both sides (Yes, WIT/WIG I see everything you are doing). Being an ex-IG member way over a year ago I know how HeyWTF works and the clan as a whole works. Both stories are similar except for one aspect PROOF.

I have friends in both clans and the story from WIT/WIG admins changes with every person yet the story here at IG is constant and without holes or questionable mistakes.

Going back when I last was here, the EB / War ratio of IG has always been grow, pot and bank until war. During war keep a neutral/positive Income/Outcome ratio.

Being honest: Now any old player, much like my will have thought lately "Damn IG has gone down hill", and it did. This war is showing who the true IG players were/are and who just wanted the tag without the effort. WIT/WIG you have plenty of inactive players who aren't doing anything. I get hit by CandyHearts and xBattausoix occasionally (maybe 20 times a day). This is pathetic lol, if you want a war actually war - Hits on EB, spies on target please. If not request a CF and prevent the fury to come.

Anyway that's my two cents

Ralphie
    BK

When All Else Fails and The Giants Crumble, Do the peasants flee or do they rumble. The Countdown Has Begun, The Knights Mobilise

18. I can't wait for this matter to be resolved I am and always will be a member of ig and wit I refuse to choose sides in this war I remain neutral because I have friends on both sides...

Hopefully this doesn't go on for too much longer....

Peace out
    Luccus

19. Luccus...

People take this game so seriously. I have friends who I will happily hit because I know afterwards we will have a laugh and joke how each other failed hits.

Don't follow your leaders, follow who you want to stand up for. Justice always prevails in the end.

IG is IG and WiT is WiT
    iGangsters or Warriors in Training 