iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. Omfg

3. Now THAT'S style and sophistication.

4. Been drinking a lot of green tea to try and ween myself off coffee. I feel like I'm making it wrong though because it tastes a little off sometimes. Am I supposed to steep it in boiling water or just really hot (but not boiling) water?

5. Just hot. Like out of a coffee pot. Try different types also, or as vasia suggested, try eating it with something, like pan dulce or muffins.

6. I do mine in hot water but that's a drinking preference, I'm thoroughly impatient at waiting for it to cool down. Tend to use the pre-prepared green tea bags so if you're using the tea leaves then I'm clueless.

7. I prefer green tea in the summer with a lot of ice when I lay in the beach down the hot sun is better and from water

8. Just drink the coffee. Lower rates of prostate cancer and alzheimers. Plus it tastes good.

9. I don't like tea :/

10. I have an instant hot water thing on my sink. It's epic.

Had some tea from the Chicago Chinatown last month. It was great. Oolong and dragon something. Tasty.

11. I'm glad I've turned this thread into something worthwhile.

12. Sweet tea is still where it's at.

13. Instant hot water faucet on the sink is clutch.

14. Grande vanilla latte, non-fat, with a light whip. ..speaking of a light whip, any one care to give me a good flogging? 

Props to iG. I was unaware of any downfall, but nevertheless, they will always have their legacy.

15. Grand vanilla lawhat? 

Don't play with your coffee and drink it

16. Guys leave melissa the hell alone, i bet your all going to say 'oh well your a noob you dont know anything', so what if she doesnt like iG? Shes entitled to her own opinion, all you people would never say anything like the stuff you are saying to her face. Get a life, seriously.

17. HEY, QV I'm really disappointed in you  Next time were sharing recepies at least tell me  still looking for a good goulash... Anyone has a good suggestion? 
    Oh and QV  I forgive you for not telling me about the recepy party.... But next time remember me please 

18. Vamp if you haven't been here long enough to know what M-H has said in the past please don't say anything.

19. Vamp. She's entitled to her opinion yes. And guess what? So are others. Those others who voiced an opinion against hers. Now, when you're talking about opinions you can't stop people sharing theirs. I'm also fairly sure you wouldn't jump into a group defending someone you didn't know either, so that goes out. Now. Unless you have a recipe to share, feel free to bugger off.

20. Grande vanilla latte.... Gah. Craving... I feel like an addict needing a fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.