iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its funny how it takes one person to cause another uproar. Noob or not, she has yalls attention.

IJS

2. You idiot stop posting anti iG threads with this nobody-account. IG has more than 100 members because it participated in a beta test. Go away melissa

3. I god Shea's back.....

4. Im with you Melissa. Lets take down iG.

Let us round up our friends and attack them. We are strong. We are one.

Lets do it.

Brood_Warrior

5. Ain't you in IG sub clan?

6. Yes Melissa, arent you in an iG sub clan?

7. I'm with you brood, lets gather up our alts and form an army 

8. Game on Knight. We will take the big bad meanies of iG down.

Melissa will lead the charge. Come on Melissa. Lets break into a song and kick some iG ass.

Brood_Warrior

9. Lets all use our alts and hit -ignite- only no one cares!

:roll:

10. so because a clan does Ebs it makes them weak? That makes lots of sense 

11. Sweet tea is always a good shout Tara. Recently started drinking a lot of green tea. Surprisingly good, if you get the flavoured ones. Peppermint is almost addictive it's that good. Mind you, then tried another brand and almost ripped my tongue out to get rid of it.

Sadly no Starbucks here although I hear one is coming in soon seeing as there's 4 costa coffee houses around. Best vanilla latte there, absolute heaven. Had an interesting recipe on one of the old derailments, how's about the rest of you? Any to share?

12. Long time :lol:

13. I love tea with apple and cinnamon flavour 

14. Yeah? Is that a herbal tea or an actual tea with flavouring? Guessing it's a herbal one, can't imagine it mixing well with milk, but as a herbal tea it sounds really tasty!!! Have to have a look around for it Vasia.

15. Is a herbal tea FireStar and better to add honey instead of sugar and try it with a cookie or an apple pie. So delicious.
    Also i suggest you try pomegranate tea...mmmmmm.

16. Honey as well... Damn, now I'm drooling at my desk thinking about it. Sounds fantastic, and any excuse for a cookie is good news to my ears! Have to check it on my lunch break. Not a big fan of Pomegranate, although I hear grapefruit tea is nice. Quite sharp and an eye opener.

17. Lol. She's back. :)

18. I never try grapefruit tea......... I need to ASAP.

btw you know any good recipe for spagetti :p

19. Yeah, it's tempting huh? Always have a glass of grapefruit juice each morning so imagine the tea would be awesome.

Spaghetti recipes... Hmm. I always add a tiny dash of paprika, or some chopped chorizo in with mine and boil the spaghetti in water salted with onion salt and some mixed Italian herbs. But a pretty bad cook, so can't get too inventive! Lets throw this wide open, make it a proper derailment eh? Ladies and gentlemen, your best drinks recipes, cooking recipes, Hell, ANY recipes you wish to share. FireStars kitchen thread now open. Sorry Melissa. But this is much more interesting and actually makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.