iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forget the tea and coffee. Give me a pint of guiness any day 

2. Yw Tara sweets

Is a romantic dinner hun, they can't invite u 

Btw Tara u can have for starter bread with olive oil and for desert Panakota cake 

3. Or San miguels

4. Sorry Enforcer, it's a dinner for two. 

Thank you Vasia! Wonderful ideas 

5. Or a fosters (to keep the Aussies happy) or a Bacardi (to keep the sexy Latinas happy) or a Stella Artois (to keep me happy)

6. Or a dragon stout, to keep my African brothers happy

7. Awww I'll just eat my chicken soup then...

8. Enjoy u lunch or dinners 

9. Or a Heineken or even better a German black beer

10. Scrap all of that. My lord and master (mrs lop) has just informed me that it's KFC and Oreo crushems. lol

11. Cake with Oreo yiammy 

12. This is now an ig thread

13. Yes Yes nice to see iG trying to derail the post well theres a shock :eek: .

You all must be a bit slow on the uptake and I find it really funny to see that the company ATA have tried to encourage you to war with a near impossible BC on with T5 without you having to spend a lot of money but instead you become king of the epic battles dishing out that repeat button so hard.

What next T6 7 or 8 ?

The insults from iG are rather low level which does not come as a surprize. Just keep clicking that
    EB repeat button :p

Behold iG the true EB warriors ( There there try to keep talking about what makes you feel comfortable )

PS Melissa didnt make the grade in being a moderator did we? :cry:

14. Anyone popcorns ?

15. Nothing intelligent to say hun ? guess being with iG must have lowered your intelligence :eek:

16. Melissa, please keep this thread on topic or you will be asked to leave. Thanks.

Oh, and there's no "z" in the word surprise ;)

17. Melissa in this thread we are sharing recipes for tea, coffee , spaghetti etc

Pls stay on topic. Thank you

P.S we can't be only as clever as you are

18. Gee whiz Honeybee, did you get into middle school? Before you address low intelligence, make sure you don't look like a total idiot (corrections follow as I'm bored):

1) there's; 2) Paragraph two is a complete, run-on sentence; 3) T6, 7, or 8; 4) low-level; 5) surprise; 6) didn't

Please stay on topic. It looks like iG and friends took over. You're a pitiful, hot mess.

19. 

Ohhh Tara, you just made me LOL 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.