iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kool-aid, calm down.

She already made two threads and know she's an idiot. Likely she is being farmed.

Nothing we can do about it.

2. Skirting round the issue about Swabia huh ? :eek:

( and yes foxes have it but iG should have that privlage stripped )

3. Melissa, so what if Swabia left? iG produced legends and will continue to. Swabia went on to create another clan. Everyone moves on.

4. You're still skirting around my post on page 4, not to mention the fact that everyone hates you and you're a noob.

5. If you care for them so much go and join them :eek:

6. How do ig need it stripped if they tested the war system? More than you have ever done. They help the game, when you ruin it by making useless threads. Just please stop

7. What is this? Are you that much of an idiot? I am in a good clan already. I don't need to go to another one.

8. 

9. Anyone got popcorn for me!? I love watching butthurt noobs fail on forum/threads.

10. Not you again...

11. But I've never seen you before Neo. Why would you say that to me? :-(

12. allowed* members* alliance* their*

13. He obviously wasn't talking to you.

14. Somebody shut this cunts mouth, before I come over and ****-start her head....

15. Calm your tits. You're not the first one

16. Again? Whatever...

17. I believe it's time for a coffee based discussion. What's your favourite recipe? How do you like yours? Or tea! There's a distinct lack of decent tea recipes. Seeing as this thread is essentially useless, let's get a caffeine education at least.

18. Yay she's back

19. Melissa **** off the forum noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.