iG downfall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Melissa-Honeybee (01), Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow ppl so much hate, you know u could just ignore her if u don't like her or her posts. Like come on telling her to **** *** doesn't help things, go stroke your egos somewhere else

2. You know, you could just ignore us.

3. Jesus not this person again.

4.  she's one funny clown

5.  Crimson Don't you just "love" Melissa?  farming Friday. Target already known 

6. Firestar, I'm a sweet tea kinda girl. Coffee - Starbucks. 

7. Melissa. My incompetent little cum dumpster. I know we talked about your obsession and I really thought we had a breakthrough. It is tough to keep your canker lined lips from saying iG, but you must fight it. All of my tiniest alts are to big to hit you now. I've moved on. And as for swabs, I talk to him still. And Wilson and many others that left. They wanted something different and left. Not the way your patents wanted a boy and left you. But you get the picture.

8. Rep won't save iG now.

9. Parents* grammar police*

10. It's grammar unicorn, Rhoda!

11. omg bunny on page 2 is soooo cute!  Melissa your level of obsession seems really unhealthy...seek professional help

12. @Melissa-honeybee,

Do not speak of Pure Evil or it's actions.

-uber24-
    Pure Evil member
    ~long live devastation~

13. Are you freaking serious?

14. Oh no Baby Jesus not this girl again.

15.  Melissa sucks.

16. Melissa and me are romantically involved and I would appreciate if friends of mine would refrain from saying anything bad about her

17. Honestly Melissa-Honeybee (I dont care if I misspelled you name), I am just sick of your ****! Havn't you noticed that other's feel the game way?
    Keine Suppe Für Sie!

18. Wait a minute...I said same not game! I need a GrammarNazi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.