I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Koombayah? I don't know how to spell it...but it isn't the first way I did it. 

2. Btw emily ur such a sneeky liar i just read what u were typing on santo's wall and honestly ur sick go find a doctor or somth lol ur soo full of angry ur trying everything u can to screw me but u cant because number one i am here for fun not to fill up the emptiness of my life like u are and number two i have another account far far away in a galaxy far from ur stupility

3. Read what u just typed to ur self and i swear it totally discribes u rat

4. emily-rat ur new name

5. And a fat one lol

6. On santos wall, where I say you are in forums and on my wall saying you are a bigger stat player, framing him to get farmed? Or the bit where your bringing more trouble to the clan? Yep its all lies in my anger, none of it happened...

Oh wait a minute.....its all still there on my page and the forums, and how many people saw it? And to top it off I was in pm with your admin the whole time. Suck it up princess, you wanted to play remember.

Now enough talk, your taking away from I_LOVE and his search of a new wall to hide behind.

7. Im a guy u monkey lol very hard for ur fat brain to get huh

8. Keep doing what ur doing RAT

9. Guys, why can't you let it go?

10. I Love To Farm discribed u perfectly "Rat"

11. PLEASE ARGUE ON A WALL OR SOMETHING!

12. Endless discussion lol

13. @all involved, less talk more hit.

14. STOP BUMPING THIS! IM GONNA HAVE AN ANEURISM!

/end caps rage

15. Should take this to a motel or somth

16. Rat is such an insulting name. I'm glad to know we have such mature players here.

17. U all better stop hitting Welsh_Dragon_66. welshamy u better watch out

18. welshamy = nice farming opportunity :twisted:

19. I am not and never will be associated with "welshamy" claiming I'm her main,big noob mistake

20. welshamy is very much an open farm :twisted: