I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. LOL save your breath Farm....quick your about to lose who you hide behind finish your competition.
    get your next wall to hide behind. cause now its only you and fire.

2. Yea yea whatever which part of i dont give a crap u guys dont understand?

3. Im reseting anyways so why give a dam? but comon it was worth the laugh lol

4. Emily after finding out im a dude would u marry me? Comon i will buy u a pot as a wedding ring

5. LOL you obviously do, thats the hardest you have hit all war....go on let it all out....hits are better than your talk since you have such a potty mouth....go on blow another xtal on me....I beg you

6. Guys has anyone ever propose to anyone on kaw??

7. It used to happen ALL the time

8. Even a real marriage I think...

9. I am proposing to emily today

E-M-I-L-Y would u marry me?? Join kingdoms and have little pots running all around us

10. Why thankyou, but not much going for someone that has to lie and hide behind others. As for the pot, i got myself some in your 20bil strip while you slept. See I cant do a big strip on my own but friends happily bought my allies as i bought yours, and then as your clan is in war i let slip you had gold out, and they took the big allie. They took your spies down and I feasted all night and got myself some pots, thankyou ever so much.

11. We can move to the highlands run away from our clans

12. That's really cheesy welsh

13. Im laughing infront of my iphone people think im crazy lol

14. Good job boi. Thats how its done. Got farmed by nubs 4times my size. I get u man.

15. Welshamy just run along hun, you made a fool of yourself enough. Enjoy the war your in, and i hope you find a real life soon, i really feel sorry for you.

16. And i feel sorry for u wasting ur life for this crap. "it just a game" get it? Nothing bad happens to people playing a silly game like this. The problem is people like u that take it beyond the level of being just a game and start living in it.

17. Now call ur moose to come and save u from the big bad bypass wolf lol u guys r a joke

18. Can't we all hold hands around a campfire and sing Kumbayah? I'll bring s'more ingredients!

19. Firstly - guys your a joke....no hun you played with 1 person, your mad at everyone cause someone with my sissy little stats just made you a right loser without trying. But yes blame the world for your behaviour.

secondly, i have not laughed this hard in ages, it is a wonderful game, and seeing someone pretend to be so strong and hit and mouth of and all you did, to come down in one angry heap just makes it all seem so much more funnier.

You joined in on a 1 vs 1 war to protect a guy that just let you fall, lets hope the others helping him see that. Why you fall in a rage, he is looking at cute pictures. Enjoy your night and sleep well.

Remember the sun fades and for a while there is darkness, but tommorrow is a new day.