I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Not to be a rude noob (even though I'm going to be) but maybe, you know possibly... If you are going to troll, maybe shake it up a bit. You're just kind of repeating yourself. 

/end noob disrespect

2. Thats what she said.

3. Welshamy please buy more allies I have some id like to buy to help a mate, I loved the laugh though thankyou, it must be hard organising a strip when you cant tell people about it

4. Nope, i just liked his stats and thought u dont deserve such an ally because u simply suck :p

5. Haha oh please feel free to shop me anytime, they were mostly your allies anywaynow sorry but real life calls, have fun

6. lol this is a well written thread.

'jus sayin!

7. Stop being idiots and take this to a wall..

8. Bump any friends of I love to farm are my targets untill I get appology well friends I can hit at least 

9. Nouv if you dont like the thread dont come in it, quite easy

10. It takes up space on the active topics board.

11. So wall emily and complain dont keep bumping it yourself, you just look like a sad puppy

12. I_Love_To_Farm_You please get a name change to:
    I_Love_Being_Farmed xD

13. Thats twice now, here and my wall, anywhere else you want to put it while you are grasping at sticks?

14. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

15. I dont understand, you talk about emily's kid like you know her. You live in a make believe kingdom in kaw. Your personal attacks means jack. Get off kaw and stop trying to be a forum star.

16. Bump bump I love to farm waiting for your apology about bringing people's children into war game I actually thought u was funny once in forum say hi to your freinds for me 

17. when your dis bogged down wit haters ILTFY...

you should just reset and find a life purpose.

your welcome in advance

18. CaptainBritannia please don't join this war against him for me, anyone that follows me to offer help but expects stuff in return is not someone I need on my side thanks. You join a war cause your helping a friend or you believe in the cause, not for personal gain, but thankyou.

19. Please guys if you cant handle being hit back, do not hit the twit, he will bring in plenty of others to hit you and taunt you, and it just makes you look silly bignoting yourself here and whining for help in forums before your appology thread.

I appreciate the support and all, and it is great to see people try to war but do expect hits back from him and his "friends"

20. ...friends, AKA alts?