I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Lol I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU plz get a name change to I_LOVE_TO_WHINE_LOTS

2. Did I say you did?? Noooooo just tired of seeing you whine about being farmed, play the game or move on to a game more your speed, maybe something along the lines of angry birds 

3. welshamy pays out enough gold for me :D

4. Haha me too

5. I_LOVE TO_FARM_YOU I have been looking at your forum posts from the start of forum kaw time, your a weirdo. From the start you keep saying you are protected by BH, you have never been able to stand on your own two feet have you?

You think swearing in another language is permitted and not a bypass, every second comment of yours is about "Blacks" and lately its been gay comments. Now this thread is about players kids, my wall about my daughter on more than 1 occasion and now on a wall about a friend "a sick demented clown that molests young boys."

I think you need help and i hope that one day you get what you need, obvioussly you didnt get enough hugs as a kid or something. As i am such a rat and had so much time on my hands since you have spent most of the war pinning on ebs while your friends fight, I have had plenty of time to email ATA about your behaviour and how much better kaw would be without your constant bull ****.

Please do not wall me anymore, speak with hits from you not your friends, from now on any of your friends hit, i will be giving the names to my friends. Have a great day and i hope you can get out and see the daylight and your life a little.

6. 3 words... Emily angel owns :p

7. I'm a noob, but sheesh this is like 2 baby turtles fighting, so small and so weak. But cute in a way cus you can laugh 

8. Ps, Support on Emily although she's small Love to farm can kiss my.. Well you know xP

9. LOL yes my stats are small, when someone declares a 1 on 1 with you i do not believe you bring in your alts or mains....my main entered war today to hit WELSH_DRAGON_66, when someone lied about being him. Stats dont mean anything, just not everyone feels the need to flaunt them.

10. Perhaps you misunderstood me Emily? Your right stats doesn't matter, I was merely pointing out the stats and how it was cute :p

11. LOL yep got it sorry had a medical emergency, teddys nose fell off and had a distraught little mummy while teddy had surgery.....mind was elsewhere, but teddy is ok now with chocolate.

12. Can I haz some chocolate too? 

13. Did your nose fall off?

14. This is still going...?
    :|

15. Yep he's out of pin :eek:

16. Good morning Emily the rat? was expecting more then this u r a joke after a whole night of clown wars i wake up to find u still failing and i am still able to hit u and win WOW

17. Why dont u stop being a rat and start focusing on ur stats coz they stink just like u . When was the last time u built anything in kaw other than trouble? Such a sore loser

18. welshamy sleep well hun? see your still in a mood and cant shake it, do yourself a favor, take a nice hot chocolate outside, sit in the sun and smell the fresh air, look around, cheer up.

19. No... But if it helps, it's rather cold where I am so give it a few more drops in the temperature and maybe it will? 

20. Not impressed! ur still a rat and still a loser nothing changed now go cry to ur moose lol