I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. no friends, he runs to clans for help, runs to wc to open, and the latest stunt is a competition where you can win a clan.....he resorts to anything he can so long as he can still self pin on his precious eb while others fight and fall for him.

2. bumped for his clan owner to see

3. Dudes... Emily already made it clear it's going to be a 1vs1... Please respect her decision.. You're not helping her by hitting that idiot for her...

4. Thankyou. Sadly I dont think i will get my 1 on 1 he wanted. He went and hit anyone that posted my walls, all clan members he could....he took it from 1 vs 1 to alot vs me, but tables turned and its the other way now. Maybe one day he will man up and give me the 1 on 1 he wanted so bad.

5. You know what I said Emily. 

6. Angel Support Here

7. LOL Thanks and thanks for the hire, definatelly bought a dud, i dont think i will be growing for a bit :)

I love has stooped to a new low, trying to get sympathy on my wall, lies and crys but says he has won lol. he still isnt hitting just crying.

Guess thats his next step before making a new account and playing dead, quitting and in his head thinking he won LOL

8. Hmmm sounds like fun :evil:

9. Oh no...i must appologize to him, I play unfair......The devs took away his pots and he had to become pure spy...well so he says lol

:roll: :roll:
    I_Love, admit defeat and stop the crap please.

And Welshamy thanks again for buying all my allies, your a champ.

10. I love to farm you ****** my friend up KIK HIS ASS

11. Ur welcome just returning ur favour. I do exactly what u do.
    You plan to stop i plan to stop u plan to fight i will fight until last soilder like a bOss 

12. Is it welsh Amy or wel shamy?

13. It seems I owe everyone a thankyou for the support in this war but I believe i can happily say my war with I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU is over and he will not bug us again.

I went away from the game for a while and took his wins losses before going, as i recieved a reply from devs about a report I put in, saying the matter was dealt with. When I got back on they had not changed much, and no hits from him.

I just searched his name on forums and he is non existant, not sure if that means forum banned or what.

But at the moment I am now only recieving hits and strips from welshamy from this and want to thank everyone for the support, it meant alot.

(I could be very wrong, no idea how to tell, guess my newsfeed will eventually say)

14. Shamy reminds me of Sheldon and Amy from The Big Bang Theory o_O

15. ^got there first...

16. Lot of tasty morsels on this thread. Hmmmm.......

Ad Mortem

17. Welshamy please dont dig further into that hole, remember from page 22 where you messed up big time, learn from it.

You have a chance to end this, its not worth fighting a war to protect someone that is banned, not worth it for you, me or anyone.

I spoke to your clan coleader and he seems just like you, running to someone else for help.

Now the balls in your court, are we going to continue you protecting a banned account or do you wish to end this here?

18. Lol krak was wondering when you would show up you have done good letting me learn alone ty I needed it