I_LOVE_TO_FARM_YOU 1 vs 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIlIlSTANdardllIlI, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Sorry but almost crapped when welsh dragon appeared em u bit off more than you can chew here  

2. Oh no! Watch out! Welsh noob 66 is everyone's worst nightmare! Stupid boob.

3. hahaha actually I was just speaking with welsh dragons clan and funny he doesnt have an alt named welshamy.

4. Welshamy I think it best if you go back to your clan and appologize, i think Welsh Dragon may be your worst nightmare. I know its almost your bedtime, yesterday you lost alot in allies, you sleep well, I will watch your 7bil allies for you. :)

5. Hey u guys better back of Welsh_Dragon_66. Welshamy u will regret this

6. Oh poop welshamy, your protecting someone hiding from war that he asked for, and now your trying to hide......where does he find these warriors to hide behind?

All sorrys to welsh dragon for my hit (in main) and any hits he did take.

7. So is not his main? Welshamy Was lying? Sorry welsh dragon. My bad

8. What everr u guys are all just a bunch of idiots for falling for this. Certified clowns should be ur clan name.

9. Thinking that i will just go out and say my alt? Lol that was funny

10. Welshamy dont dig your hole any deeper hun.

Now are you in this war protecting I_LOVE or are you pulling out? cause i really dont think your nightmare will leave much of you for me.

11. F*** kaw anyways im just here for the fun of it. U people make me cry from laughter. Admit that this was a good one . Happy aprils fools day u fools loolllll

12. I am protecting no one i dont even know the f*** LOVE_TO_FARM is but it was hell of a laugh for me

13. No it's not a good one, it's pathetic.

14. Thank you for making my day lollll

15. Now i can reset in peace 

16. You idiot, silenced yesterday, silenced today, now asking for a forum ban....enjoy Kaw you played with the wrong chick

17. It's funny that you don't know I love... Especially since you talk like him, act like him and redirect hits to other people... Maybe you're the same person.

18.  fight! :) grabs popcorn

19. I like a rat :)