I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. HAHA EL_SOGAYER shut up punk, ur clan sucks ass

2. My alt has been bashing u and smurfin from outside of ISS because its fun to see noobs like u get crushed and i wanted to be apart of it

3. So next time someone hits u from "outside" consider the fact that WE ALL cant wait to see u fall

4. Makki is right ive been bashing on you noobs ever since i saw your first post.  you make threads talking like a bad ass and i barely even get inc. Making more enemies by the day. BCK more talking than fights.
    

5. Smurf fb atk p, and no I'm not in iss at the min either

6. Dear iss I'm sorry for talking **** about your clan I won't do it again and smurfin honestly iss ain't weak there helping fight Los vs na so there all other the place ️

7. 

8. he mother ******* told your **** **** **** ***** person !

9. Vogayer dumps his troops his 20% troops on a pure spy, how sad.
    Always pinned 24/7 eh :lol:

10. This Bck clan talked crap in their banners about iss and sicniss and family. Now you have been beaten into inactive ness and some resets, and are crying. Smh I was originally ISS and am now sicniss, so when u talk crap about both u have invited me into this. Face it you ran your mouths and couldn't back it up. No shame in saying so and ending this. Iss has not called anyone of us for help, you brought this on yourselves. Plus not many ppl are even hitting you lol so quit with the "poor me" crap you have half a clan on you lmao

11.   I remember my first BCK member I stripped  stripped 60 bil and ended up taking 20 bil and I one man armied it  mad props for taking your members side even though it was a 1vs1 

12. A lot of ISS members in this tread Lol, All I got to say is it's a heck of a fight . But in the end it's actions that will win a fight . May the better clan win .
    -

13. The better clan is winning 

14. No ISS strips or inc eh?

[​IMG]

Rememer this one?

15. Runner on my wall Lolz

Gonna have to pay 25b for Cf from me