I.S.S with no honor

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Ummm, not every osw has outside help for strips lol. Self funding clans for example.

2. Stop being a forum warrior noob and actually fight them then.

3. Amen error keep it in clan that's all I ask. I want a battle and strips a part of that. Just lets both see who is better the war clan or the noobs lol

4. Morgue I have been. Join them or prove more it's just outside hitters

5. Smurf you keep crying about outside help...are you really that delusional? Your clan literally hired outside mercs with "hired gun" on their banner..c'mon man get real honest with yourself and just admit it for your clans sake; you messed up ran your mouth when you shouldn't have..reset and save whatever dignity you might have left..

6. Lol, I think all the dignity left when his sanity did.

7. If what op said is true, that's pretty shameful.

I suggest you provide screenshots of the "outside help"

To actually prove what your saying.

8. Val u noob. If u knew anything about strips u would have stripped me already

9. Seems a lot of talk about bad deeds and whatnot, can y'all start posting some SS so we can see who is BS'ing and who isn't? 

10. You have no respect for them ok who cares, aint you the clan that farmed a realy realy small clan.
    Goldentroll when i hit you try nd hit back you act so tough on forums but when it comes down to PvP your wuss

11. I just read it all n IT's FUNNY... If I keep my banks outside I.s.s.. U should know why... n even stripp u using banks which is stupid from my side... Am I still outsider???? no more post here from me... Just fight.  it was ur own wish... very sad... Btw/ war is war there is fair war as some1 said already...

12. War is war... there is no fair wars *

13. look at who ISS partnered up with, that says it all right there !

14. Smurf, why would a clan keep a member with a large amount of cash on hand used for stripping purposes within their clan?

As soon as you run down their roster, you would find the bank right? The guy who has close to a trillion out? Not a good strategy.

You are not getting hit by outside clans. You are getting hit from ISS.

As for me, i was just a visitor at ISS for the VD Massacre. I woke up to a full news feed. Many of us didn't even know you declared war on ISS.

As you are portraying yourselves to be heroic in forums fighting against all odds, I call ********. I had no beef with your clan. But i have been compelled to stay here and fight you for declaring war on ISS.

---------------------PLEASE FREE CYNDERSTRYKE 2014---------------------------------

15. 1 Word "SICnISS" lets not start naming Alliances 'List to long' Just kno I.S.S has Breed Some of the Fiercest Warriors in KaW!! We dont Demand Respect "We Earned It" ... Next Few Spots RESERVED 4 NOOB RAGE HaHa

16. @smurf on page 9. You make it sound like ISS is protecting me. I started hitting you dumbasses when you guys clan farmed the noob account and he spammed my perfectly clean and interesting active topics bored.

It happened to be the Valentines Day Massacre event, so I began hitting your clan. Immediately a few HRYB started walling me with threats. So I told them to get stuffed, and they did. So I kept hitting. Too my astonishment, y'all were dumb enough to put osw in your banner and start attacking ISS 

Just know that when ISS and BCK CF. I won't.

17. Lol. This is full of noob tears *licks the page to taste them * . As 420t said ISS family is everywhere part of the SiCnIsS name has it. Have we been called in NO.will we help fight no. ISS can handle yall on they on. The outside help u maybe getting maybe banks lol ever thought of that ? and to the lady that said ISS is a shell, and old ISS isnt around lol. Check SiCnIsS alot of us are there. Im old ISS .

18. i assure you no funds or strips have been pulled by anyone who doesnt have accts in iss no help is needed we are bored enough with perm pinned targets