help being farmed even though i apized 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *The_Broken_Angel (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. @ali you won't find help on forums for an issue like this. The facts are, you'll probably actually take more incoming for whining to forums about an issue. If you think you're in the right fight it out. Even though angel has never denied lying not a single time so obviously has done so. Your buddy didn't tell you the whole story. If not, tell Angel to make a real apology and get it over with.

2. @ briganta. I don't look for help from forums. And as for me being tiny. I think my achievments, out weigh yours.

3. Well i will apologize infact i did apologized twice
    But tell me one thing will he apologize for humiliating me in ac n cc
    well I'm m new it doesn't mean i don't hv my self respect

4. Angel, dont you realize your situation? You are looking for a CF. You still "want" him to apologize, or want to move on? - your decision....

5. @angel He'll be waiting for your next thread. Please be sure to use correct spelling in your apology, be direct and to the point. Tell him you're sorry and that you will not lie about your gender to anyone else. Be sure to include you're sorry for bringing his family into it as well. If its acceptable, I'm sure he'll leave you alone.

6. Also to clear in the title "An apology to Supaboy" should do.

7. *be not to

8. Brig you sound really arrogant. Prove she's not female?

9. I think this is an acceptable appology, further actions just seems like harassment...

Come on, let it go.

10. Im just curious, why is supaboy so much into OP gender? How does gender makes a difference here? I feel ok even if OP lied about it. Asking for vm is wrong though, probably a silancable act.

11. Whatever the reason player should not coerced or forced someone to send a voicemail just to proved what his /her true gender is.

If a person wanted to be known as male even if she is a female that is his/her right.. what's wrong with you people? This is an online game.. This is internet..why supaboy want a vm? Unless he is a pervert or something..

To all you troll who support supaboy actions, kindly check what moral code are you following. And I thought Zaft are more honorable than most clan. Not generalizing but as per op she already spoke to aadmin with no action taken...

12. @ angel take this as a lesson and stop posting any personal info on this game. There is no wrong or right in this situation

@ anarchy I totally agree

13. Brig how much you know about supaboy
    You just ask him for ss that i asked his pal
    Or ask him to follow me so i give u ss of who really asked for pal

N what do you mean by telling my real gender
    Again I'll say female n he will ask to prove.
    Then again i should get humiliated
    N again apologize in forum

14. No, angel, I'm not asking you to state your gender! It's against TOU! Don't do that! Just don't lie about it!

15. I didn't lie about my gender

16. And just so everyone is clear(because it seems like a lot of you missed the initial explanation), angel is not being farmed because he would not send a VM. He is being farmed because of his actions following. He posted things in WC degrading Supa's family, that's what he wants the apology for. And as for the consistent lying, well thats just poor manners.

17. @brig . You said in your post that I obviously have no experience. What does that say about you then? You think you such a pro because you have different buildings? You sound a fool. Maybe you check your facts or at least properly look my profile before calling me tiny and as you say obviously inexperienced. My stats speak for themselves. And as unsaid earlier far outweigh yours.

18. Ok brig let me tell you one thing i didn't say anything unless he said dikha di apni okat
    In eng it means pointing towards my family 's financial conditions

19. At the end of the day its a game. talking trash about someones family isn't cool but its a game. Hence personal stuff should b kept to yourself. Kaw isn't a place of morality ppl won't b "fair" all the time. This is my second post in the forum very happy about it!

20. @Ali cool! I noticed your actions! I'm so insanely impressed!  with your stats, at this point, you can't do anything.

I should also add, angel will be free, they said you won't.

But I'm just the messenger. 