help being farmed even though i apized 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *The_Broken_Angel (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. Noob , it's a HE

2. @ khann you mean you started with a big account and before starting you did p.hd in kaw
    you were also a noob once :p

3. Nobody gives a **** if it's a he/she until someone starts talking to u as if it's a SHE but then later on u discover that it was actually a HE. 

4. Uh oh. Incorrect. When I started as a noob, 90% of KaW were noobs. But, we wouldn't really do all this stupidity like the new era noobs do 

5. It does not matter if she was he or she
    Supaboy has nothing to do with it
    I already said its a game online game ok
    He had no rights to ask for personal info

My username is voldemort it doesn't mean people will say you are a villain

and one clear cut condition if supaboy was able to post in forum why he used messanger
    And why is he trash talking once she left

Thats quite noobish: -)

6. Forum is a forum not a CHAT ROOM lol. 

Omg, stubborn noobs 

7. Btw, was that a clear cut condition? Seems to me as an issue

8. Well in that case I take back my "Supaboys a freak" comment.

I did say I was waiting for his comment..

Nice job op getting a whole bunch of people to feel sorry for you, farm on your behalf, and burn xtals in your behalf, just to end up lying.

And before you say you weren't lying, not telling the whole truth is the same as lying in my book.

9. I could not see your comments too
    You should have said all these once she was active
    Speaking behind back is not a good thing

You and supaboy came all of a sudden in forum only once she left

10. I would only say if supaboy has ss to show she asked for pal then he must have shown
    But she was saying she can prove but if supaboy really believed he was not lieing why didn't he followed back
    It could have been clear at that moment only

11. Lol khann i can see supaboys posts on your wall so i guess why you supporting him

12. Correction - its a HE

Well.... U say I posted as soon as he left. The question that arises is how'd I know that he left? Btw, I also have a rl life that is much more important than KaW and I only play when I'm frustrated or when I have some free time. 

13. Lol if you play only when you get frustrated then don't show your frustration here as your friend is wrong
    Lol ok its he now does it make any difference why supaboy asked for voicemail
    He is a prevert by his action he has no right to ask for personal info even if OP was a girl or boy

14. Aren't you the youngistaan guy?girl?

15. Whatever happened was in cc also
    We know who started all these so
    Pagao jese bahas krana band kro galti kiski hai sab jante hai

16. Please use English to comment

17. Lol u mean there is no difference between a He And a She

I think the easiest way to make u understand is by posting pictures. 

Btw, asking for a vm is like asking personal info? So u mean that he asked that broken angel to cm all her personal info?

Note to all these lil noobs - I only play when I'm frustrated or when I have some free time. Web I frustrated , it's a bad day for someone cos I farm the **** **** outta them. I also had a trial round on warlord1994 that day. Ur lucky to have those stats 

18. At first i thought the op was rhyming..
    But then i saw.. He's build is slowly dieing..

19. Lol khann thats what you dont get this is an online game you dont have any right to force a vm lol
    Lol you scaring me :O