help being farmed even though i apized 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *The_Broken_Angel (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. I know which country op is from. And yes. They would have the whole lot under one roof. Mum, dad, fiancé, grandma all of them.

2. Ohhh thats so odd, ok off the thread now, pointless since op not here

3. Idk op but i try to help the people farmed for nothing just wish i knew about this earlier

4. Dearie me. Some of the responses on this thread..

5. y

e

s

6. "user invalid"

7. I'm so annoyed. It should say stupid noob invalid

8. Yea she probly reset or quit

9. For what it seems like, "don't talk to weirdos or you'd be farmed"

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Hope admins in ZAFT are not blind

12. Turns out op is a stupid noob and a liar and I am a bigger noob for supporting him. Supaboy and brigantia turn out to be correct and in pm are nice people
    The fight is done. We have agreed to cf and all move on. There are no cf conditions or any rubbish like that, but I decided of my own choice to post this out of respect for supaboy as a player and a person that I was wrong for trash talking him as he did not deserve such.
    The fight was short and sweet and fun for a while, and like all player vs player ultimately a waste of gold and x-tals. 

13. The broken angel,

According to the ppl u talk to, they actually thought u were a girl. They didn't know that u were basically playing a role of the most famous , " ScarletShadow ".

But unfortunately , u were not as good as him. Supaboy was first talking to u face to face, then he started lookin down slowly, then he found ur man boobs but thought u were flat ( maybe u had it shaved, if hairy he would have caught u there itself ) , going down further , he saw those things hanging between ur legs and finally came to a conclusion that u cannot be a women fosho.

But still, he thought he was drunk and finally asked u to vm but that's where u  And he started farming u. Well, u deserve it. Idk y he asked u to apology. He should go on until he gets bored. Btw , I won't discuss abt anything else cos I think everybody knows it already.

So before u try to impersonate someone, First make sure that u have the **** ( oh wait , u have it ) but I mean the technique 

14. i think she reset it does not mean she lied
    As i can see she said she did apolige twice but she might have choosed to leave rather than apologizing again
    Because it still says it invalid user
    I dont get why supaboy used a messenger to convey his messages as his messenger he is unable to post in forum but seeing last comment of supaboy it clearly shows he was lieing

You guys say she lied just because she left
    I can say she was right
    If she could have continued to play after resetting i would have said she lied
    But for me
    It was an unacceptable mistake by a member of zaft

15. Lol idiot. It's a HE

16. Ummm ur owner warlord1994? Wow, all noobs connected to each other. Get back in the cot , kid. 

17. @ khann what if she was a boy or girl this is an online game he had no right to investigate and force a vm
    I can also say messanger of supaboy was shouting that she asked for pal id but she didn't have any proof
    But she was clearly saying if supa only follow her back she will give screen shots
    If supaboy was right he should have followed

now once she left supaboy come to forum for trash talking