help being farmed even though i apized 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *The_Broken_Angel (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. You can have him temp banned or silenced for asking you to go into a third party app

2. I think pal is an exception.... Do you know how many clans could be disbanded/whatever they do to clans that break ToU? Just because of pal?

3. He humiliated me in ally chat and then clan chat nd first he started hitting me even though i complaint to his admins first then i say in wc

4. So 'cuz everyone is doing it' works as a defense here?
    Darn. If I only had this during the trial of -Me Vs Parents-

5. it's possible. I know the mods don't get silenced for talking about pal, so why should the rest of us?

6. I reckon as a voice message there could be an exception. Who knows what he was expecting? You can send any sound through a voice message, and that's fact, I'm not being suck, at least not trying to. This guy SupaBoy sounds a bit weird to me, and a bit of a pervert. He needs to think about his actions and posts, because this can very easily be considered harassment, and as for punishing Angel and blocking him/her, and the farming, I think it could also be called bullying.

7. @shadowWarrior did you miss what Mirax posted on page 2? It explains everything. Angel is lying about his gender to people, and got offended when he was called out on his own lies. The VM was to prove he was lying, nothing else. That does not make him a pervert.

8. @brig he asked me for voicemail at 3am nd i said i will send in morning coz if my parents.or my fiance hear talking to someome at tht tym i might b in real lyf trouble

If he had doubt couldnt he wait till morning

9. Demanding a voice message for whatever reason and then farming until the player complies, especially a player incapable of defending themselves is harrassment, bullying and despicable.
    Supaboy is this kind of person

These are the worthless alts of supaboy

Ilildililhililrililuililvilil - totally useless spy
    Captainkinky - easy farm
    Johnnydepp - an even easier farm

These noobs are mine now. 

Lets see how many more he needs being into play. This my fight now

10. @Angel ...I almost have no response to what you just said. Parents? Fiancé? You would be in trouble? Seriously, I feel like I'm being lied to now.

11. Oh and of course the most useless alt spy of all lololol-we_stripped_u-lololol. What a fail scouting joke.

12. @Ali sounds as if you're slightly biased in the situation. Its not even remotely similar to bullying, he was confirming he was lied to(which he was). You also say something along the lines of "see how many more he needs to being into play" but you stepped in? It was obviously 1v1 until you took it upon yourself to step in.

13. @brig i meant i told him that its too late n i will send him voicemail in morning but if he had doubt he should hav waited till morning

14. @brig It was not 1vs1 he used his frnds account
    Account sharing

15. @angel Do you have proof? I bet they're his accounts.

16. In other news check out my profile I have 2 EE spells active! Wall me now the the EE Code and have yourself 2 EE at once!

17. @brig
    Yes i hav ss of supaboy saying he share account with frnds

18. IMO asking for a voicemail is not correct, reason can be whatever.
    Asking/telling gender is against TOU.

19. Fight em back then