help being farmed even though i apized 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *The_Broken_Angel (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. @ lol brig. This is why I play KaW. To fight. Is my way to enjoy. You think I care for growing? I have all I need. Plenty pots. Plenty equipment . Plenty experience and now a fight I can enjoy. This is my fun in KaW. I hope you enjoy your ebs .

2. Asking vm or personal info against his will is a violation of ToU.

Get ss of the convo where he ask it and send it to support..

3. Hahaha it's true. Ali couldn't care less, and talk will assume they are lies until you've farmed them 3 months and realize its pointless.

ALI WINS!!!

4. Also brig. Who are they? I thought you said earlier was one player with a few accounts ? Which was your premise for claiming is a 1 v 1

5. The plot thickens...

6. @ali..my ebs? You don't know me, at all. That's very, very clear. You know what they say about assumptions

7. People keep telling me all my family are plastic and live in individual plastic boxes. :(

Why are people so unkind?

8. Well you did break the 1v1 Ali. I can bet it won't just be Supa. I'm only relaying messages. And it sounds like you found something to do for a few months Ali, congratulations.

9. I believe you were the first to assume brigantia..

I not a fun of Ali as she sometimes gets in my nerve.. But she is quite capable of handling herself..

10. Brig.

How many ZAFT clans do you think you'll need to sit on one Guild Hansel?

:?:

11. @ at brig. You are correct, I don't know you. Why would I? You are nobody to me. I could say the same. You don't know me. Only thing in this game that give me pause to shudder is Kotfe family, and I stay out of there way.

12. I can't hit any of these kids even with my smallest accounts, I'm not in the fighting at all. Supa is the one that intends to pin her. As I said previously, I'm relaying messages, he can't post forums.

13. What's your smallest account?

14. You keep saying you relaying messages in every post. Very fast. Supaboy could post with one his alts....oh! That's right he is. Briganta

15. @ brigantia. As for calling us kids? Lol. I wish. Has been long time since anyone call me that. Very long time.

16. wonder why KOTFE scares you lol....could it be cuz you recently were in their CA for a VERY long time..build change...blah blah
    bahahahaha
    anyways yap yap yap..this is boring
    KINGDOMS AT WARRRRRRRRRR
    noobie angel fight back,quit whining, when i started i got told whining in forums gets you farmed..guess not anonymous...you get little miss holier than than nobody take up your cause :D
    ohhhhh yeah..hail to the noob army....
    .shezzzzz check the game name.WARRRRRRRRR end off..or just reset....better say give a decent apology and move in..quit in with the whining...
    as for ZAFT seriously doubt a clan like that is even looking at this.... they prolly laughing ...as for the others well lets all jump in the bandwagon...and merrily merrily merrily ..kaw is but a war... :mrgreen:

17. ^

Says the alt with an ignorant view and somewhat speaking in some other language.

Post with a main mate, until then, no one gives one crap.

18. Yay ! A statless alt come to information rescue! Post with a main noob, at least have the courage to do that. Otherwise you really have no voice

19. ^ i am not an alt i am trying to grow tyvm!
    at least philosopher's posts are far more entertaining! :evil:

20. was that meant to be understandable?

I speak really good english, as well as a little Spanish, Finnish, and Italian. That didn't fall under any of them.

WTF IS THAT LANGUAGE?????