Heart Of Gold's War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw (01), Jan 31, 2013.

1. Can't believe Hog actually tried this tactic  just speaks volumes that they obviously can't handle the heat on them trying to hide HOG 

2. I see HoG finally figured out that one of the long named accounts they let back into HoG while the rest of their members slowly slinked back into the clan with their tails between their legs wasn't actually one of them.

Props go out to mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw. Just change your name to a long named account, put "Faith sucks" in your banner and you're a HoG. The idiots didn't even check his wall for posts that would have told them that he'd been previously walled by other Alliance members mad at him for unfriendly posts in the forum. That's another downside Poopabear didn't consider. The enemy may not be sure who you are, but your own side's not sure who you are either.

Poopabear gets the prize for epic fail ultimate doomsday scenario strategy. Your plan was about as bullet proof as cardboard body armor. I have reports your Alliance members are embarrassed by it and by the way HoG collapsed under pressure. While I'm the subject of HoG, my condolences to BigBadDoug. While your clan mates were out running around all clueless that they could still be tracked, you had no one to watch your back. Losing over 5T sucks. You've earned your honorary SE clan tags.

I'm told Apocalypse isn't a happy Alliance. MG isn't happy because they're getting hammered and feel other clans are getting off easy. CR and KotFE aren't happy because they feel they're the veterans doing all the fighting and the other clans are amateurs with poor security and riddled with moles. And of course, no one's happy with HoG. Not even HoG.

My big question is who's really running the show In Apocalypse? Dr. Evil? As a super Alliance y'all are embarrassing.

3. @Speaker...

You're tongue is as pointed as a national enquirer reporter.

Your attempts at dismantling our alliance through made up hearsay is a true reflection of an alliance which has no answer to our pin point accuracy and absolute team cohesiveness.

The mood in leaders rooms is as jovial and light hearted as our family rooms with our alliance trading jokes and war follies alike.

KotFE and CR are having a riot doing what the do best.

MG is loving the experience and scraps in OSW and we love our hoggies now as much as ever. Despite all the reports of how "fail" their tactic was I'd enjoy you denying the fact that needing a 3rd party app, being on pc or having one in your news feed made it just as easy to track and war. They also enjoyed their successes out of clan and are returning home laughing about what was arguably the most creative war tactic to date.

It's difficult to argue or rebut someone who gets their facts from their fairy tale imagination so ill pat you on the cute little alt head and go continue farming. Whenever things get bad we just tell one another to "Don't give up, hang on " and we're immediately motivate to continue smashing back doors in.

 Keep em on their heels Apocalypse 

4. I just want to give credit to anyone who has read this whole thread I fell asleep on page 3 and was awaiting my cliff notes 

5. @weezus
    Using big words won't score you extra points.

The fact that I was able to enter the clan and seeing HOG's cc was a huge flaw in your war tactics. You guys didn't know each other and who you let into the clan.

To be fair I didn't erase my wall post to allow your alliance time to realised they had let an enemy into clan.

Nobody would want to Admit defeat in this war but Weezus neither are we dreaming about your alliances and clans falling bit by bit.

So your so called 'overpowering idea of smashing zaft and faith outside clan' has now become a laughing matter? Lol. Clearly shows that was an epic fail to me

6. 'Creative war tactic' 

7. Please all ZAFT refrain from posting in the forums especially regards to this osw. Alts that are posting are not representing ZAFT. If the alts are from ZAFT please stop, but if you are not from ZAFT, I can't stop you.
    Regards to creativity to leaving clan to war and using third party app. Clans already did that before a long time ago, ZAFT have already faced such tactics before. Players already used it before and much more effective as well. For it to work, is the timing u choose to apply it. Using guerrilla warfare midway when your players exposed, don't really do much other than diverting all firepower to the rest of apocalypse alliance and avoiding hits to yourself. This war tactic is supposed to be used by players not in the clan, not exposed, and not connected to anyone. All the nicks should be synchronized and be as close to each other as possible. Eg. Lililililil and iiillliiii though it's easy to copy and paste those names from pc. It's harder to coordinate strips on them. These names can be in the same clan as well. U can start a barcode clan. That would wreck much more havoc than what you are doing now.

8. @ Wheezy aka Dr. Evil

Who are you trying to kid? Half of Kaw is laughing about how stupid Poopabear was and the other half is now wondering if his Apocalypse code name is Mini-me. If it was so successful as you say, why are they now slinking back to the clan? One would think they'd be out there continuing their successes. Lord knows they haven't had many. The only thing it accomplished was to embarrass HoG and leave Doug wide open for a strip. ZAFT ran so many bars through his butt it'll take a week for the swelling to go down. And when HoG finally did realize he was being stripped, you couldn't couldn't even pin him effectively.

Creative war tactic? It ranks right up there with the idiots who made a bank that was all towers thinking it could never be farmed, only to learn it NEVER went defender too weak and could be farmed forever. Epic failure.

Let's be honest here Doc Evil. I don't have to attempt to dismantle your Alliance. Your comical so called leadership decisions are doing a fine job of it already. Let's sum up your current tactical situation, shall we?

HoG is basically screwed. FAITH is pounding on them with two clans. And while Poopabear aka Mini-me can keep crying for help all he wants, the rest of the Alliance has already hung him out to dry for political considerations. So far FAITH is only on HoG and y'all don't want FAITH to completely enter the war against the entire Alliance. So you've been feeding Poopabear a song and dance about how you're helping him while in reality you've already cut him loose. See any help yet Mini-me? I didn't think so.

Meanwhile ZAFT is under no such restraint. They're already at war with the entire Alliance. They can put a clan on HoG and pound them along with FAITH anytime they want. So sooner or later HoG is going down. Sooner, if ZAFT wants to increase the pressure on them. Your only option is to get more clans to join you and so far you ain't been having much luck finding anybody all that eager to be meat shields for you, have you? I know you've been trying.

That about sum it up Dr. Evil?

9. Pure tower bank...

10. I just want to clarify some things.

First notice, a main account, not a statless alt, and not a part of apocalypse leadership.
    Second I am extremely proud to be a member of kotfe and apocalypse both. I support ALL of my family, my leadership, and will follow them and fight this war to the end no matter the outcome. I personally have seen the strategies executed by our leadership in the past, and I have full confidence that they know what they're doing.
    Third, there has been a lot of speculation, rumors and nonsense flying around. I can assure everyone, no matter who joins the war, who gets stripped, or how many Inc we all have, we are all in good spirits. Quite the contrary, we are doing what we love to do, look forward to the Inc, and I want to personally thank all of the zaft members who have made this a good war for us.
    Finally Id like to leave you with an old saying. "Put up or shut up!" Posting with alts means nothing. Trash talk means nothing. See you in your newsfeeds.Keep up the fight and happy kawing.

Wolf-proud member of the apocalypse family

11. Hey look once again its "Speaker_Of_Truth" aka iProphet spreading more rumors and telling fiction tales... I have to say they are quite enjoyable. Knowing many of my friends from Apocalypse.... I would have to say you are definitely not the "Speaker of Truth" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. "They're all leaving and changing names" - HOG has 98 members at the moment, so a max of 2 could have done this 

13. Divine they have done gone and came back....

14. @Divine, your a bit late. The did try changing names and leaving clan as a tactic. They have now returned.

15. You're an idiot roger8

16. @ WoLFs_DeViLiSH_WaR_MaCHiNe

Here's a couple of things Sparky.

First, you have a grand total of 11B in allies, so you ain't exactly got a whole lot to lose, do you? Not like Doug who lost what I'm now told was 6T. Chances are that ain't your main anyway. Odds are pretty good you have another account somewhere safely holding your gold. Many people do. I've been around the block a few times and I know most of the tricks. And I really couldn't care less if you're posting with a main, an alt, or your mom's account. I ain't impressed. Either what you're saying is accurate or it ain't.

Second, so far you've enjoyed having more numbers than ZAFT so ZAFT hasn't really been able to fully target your butts there in KotFE- Assassins. Y'all have been getting a free ride and laughing it up in clan chat while MG, HoG and THS have have been taking most of the hits and the strips. It's real easy to be all cheerful and up beat when it's someone else taking the beating. Enjoy the party while you can. That's probably gonna change soon. Soon it may be you with two clans on you.

We can chat again then Sparky.

17. @ DUCK DODGERS8

I already told LADY_IRIDESCENCE when I busted her hiding behind her new name that I ain't iProphet. I have no connection to 46 and 2. Never been there. Besides, he's a better writer than I am.

And Dondada is right. You're an idiot.

18. Actually speaker you probably are prophet. According to apoc everyone is

19. LMBO :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm the idiot? :lol: :lol: :lol: What a compliment ;) I'm not the one posting fabricated stuff on forums and talking to myself using different accounts that are all mine like you. And I feel privileged to have hit a sore spot.. Keep it up with making yourself look like a fool. Your doing an amazing job ;) iProphet, Speaker of Truth, Dondonnda, or whatever your name is :D

20. Oh forgot to mention..You and Jayde should not quit your day jobs cause seriously, your
    The Phil n Jayde ChatShow..... It dont work Let alone wont sell. I highly suggest going out and finding REAL jobs. ;)