Heart Of Gold's War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw (01), Jan 31, 2013.

1. Drow be careful with emoji, its a picture language of Japan much like hieroglyphics are to Egypt. You just might be breaching RoC communicating in languages other than English. Didn't you see CG's post above? Lol

2. 

3. I can't Kaw without emoji

4. @ demons and angels : who likes you either other than your mom and dog? grow up kid! yawn.... :roll:

5. dont worry orichamaru or whatever...

i noticed and lol'd

6. read the op. skipped the rest.

zaft needn't give faith approval to hit hog. faith could have done as they pleased. hog are indeed idiots, they give us plenty of material as evidence. however, zaft and faith are in on this together.

bad move by hog for taking the bait.

point for zaft sneaking in allies.

7. Public you missed all the discussion in the middle where Apoc has brought in Sabotage pretty much from the start.

8. Some of you seem to have the idea that somehow ZAFT is being underhanded and "snuck" allies into the war. Lemme clear up a few misconceptions.

Apocalypse is a alliance of different clans that are allies, hence the term "alliance". ZAFT is a family of clans, that has also has non family clans as allies. Even if they're not ZAFT, they're allied and part of a alliance just like Apocalypse. Apocalypse called in all their allies at the start of the war. ZAFT didn't. But there's absolutely no rule that says they can't do it now.

Now that Apocalypse is outnumbered they want to whine about fairness. We were "played" they cry. ZAFT isn't being fair now. Someone call a waaaamubulance. You'll notice no one in Apocalypse had a problem with numbers when they outnumbered ZAFT by at least two clans. I didn't see anyone in Apocalypse here suggesting maybe they should pull clans out so it would be "fair" did you? Time to man up and quit crying, boys.

Here's a news flash: This is OSW. There are no rules. Anything goes. And ZAFT still has other allies they can call on if they decide too. They're one of the oldest clans on KaW. They have friends. If ZAFT wants to bring them into the war, too bad for Apocalypse. The idiots running the alliance should have thought about that before they decided to play bad ass with ZAFT. if Apocalypse can't find any more allies, that's their problem.

9. Oh look another statless wannabe hater.

*Ignores whole thread*

10. Shut up about sabotage. Fools. Sabotage is in everything we are the reason for war. When you think it's all good out comes sabotage. IM TELLIN ALL A Y'ALL ITS SABOTAGE!

11. i'm pretty impressed speaker of truth can say all that with a mouth full of zaft dick at the same time.

I haven't seen much whining about numbers from apoc or zaft. yes this is osw and anything goes, zaft has every right to call in allies. not sure why they needed to pretend that faith acted on their own.

keep suckin, you'll get to the truth eventually.