Heart Of Gold's War Tactics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *mwmwmvmw____________wmmmwwwmmw (01), Jan 31, 2013.

1. Shhhh go regen scared pure spy.

How's that for attention grabbing?

2. @WetDream_machine

Always saying u r respectful n always saying u r not going to continue ti respond to forum BUT u just even keep to your own words and just keep spamming the threads with your ostrich-like delusional posts.

Only noobs whine about allies being .. And u and many of your fellow Appalling Creeps sure live up to it.

Anyway .. FAITH entry into the war is a blessing to you all .. Cut short your misery n despair .. n u all can focus in your osw with Apheruin once again :)

3. Blah blah blah. A bunch of  alts and has beens talking  on something they know nothing about 

Ꮸཏཐབֆ ཞཛɓབཞས ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻

Do work

4. Do work?? Lmao ok big black. Way to be original.

5. Nice alt  

6. Haha, 10 bill the next thread about OSW will be a noob alt too,

7. Why bother who's alt belongs to who's main? So if a main post it's more legit? Whoever came up with that theory?

This thread if read carefully is not a smack talking thread to degrade apocalypse or faith or zaft or whatever clan that is involved.

It is a thread meant to discuss HOG's war tactics and how they are approaching this war, or in this case how they are scattering around with similar names. Thanks to this thread the community now understands HOG's amazing war tactics.

So how does it feel like to switch on this app and not see cc? Must been hella boring if you ask me and constantly switching apps to get instructions on who to hit. Lol

If you are concerned about whos my main or alt or timezone or whatever I suggest you stay off this thread but if you're in for a proper discussion I say by all means

8. Dondada pretty apparent you are ranting with made up thoughts. Also apparent you have no clue what you are talking about. I almost fell bad in replaying to your comment because you have said enough. Whatever you do son. Make sure you get your homework done next time

A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks to hear himself say something.

Good luck to both sides. Acp nice game plan.

9. Ha I hate zaft soo much

10. First let me start off by saying "Thank you RedBean" for your wonderful name, i've always wanted this name and now i have it.

As an outsider and semi retired player, i log in once awhile to read forums since it gives me a good chuckle. As far as Apoc's plan or HoGs plan, how is leaving clan, changing names to barcodes or having names with YELLING CAPITAL LETTERS help you hide when your NEWLY CREATED NAMES own members of your own Clan? Did you not think it thru that you can easily be traced by who owns who?

Which genius thought of this idea? Oh wait, it was PoppaBear. Seems only HoG has followed thru with the plan tho and not the rest of the Apoc alliance.

Respect to both sides at War.

Please spend less time chatting (makes you all look petty) and more time fighting in news feeds.

Cheers.

The New "RedBean"

11. Not a statless alt and you're well aware who my main is

12. Reall demon? That's why Poppabear is in pal with me right now upset his memer zerk who apparently lives by him is hitting 46.

I love all you smart guys

13. re: redbean

Haha red bean you noon they cant post names in cc or ca to close were killing zaft there all NOOBS and they suck bad

14. Hahhaha why u in pal with papa u speaker for zaft or something I mean u can pm him and have time to talk to me you really are a noob

15. just a guess what he is talking about :roll:

16. @ Rop -don has been around longer then 99.9% of us on this thread. He knows poppabear fairly well. He probably taught the people who taught wheover taught you how to play kaw(if you even know how to play correctly)

17. read the bold lettering wasn't intended for iprophet just proving his point. :)

18. I see. my error 

19. News Update:
    HOG members are forming back again in clan. So what happened to 'scattering around changing names and communicating in a third party app?'

It has only been 2 days and we now can see the flaw of the system, there needs to be communication within clan mates to have a war.

So dear HOG members, what do you think of your war tactics now? Is there a need to readjust it?