Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If we could hit the fucker.

Bring out the main ๎’

2. Whoops. I can't beat him in 1v1 unless I drop builds. Dtw :lol:

3. @Lethal, Ad Mortem did it to many clans. All the CFs were for 50 bil and most took forum threads as well.

4. Truly spoken like a noob I love kaw, your names gay, your clan names gay and your response is gay,,,

5. 1.) I think Roxy is trolling, good work if she is.

2.) Lethal, 900B 500k CS, you dropped years of work to farm one idiot?

If I made you waste 2 years or so, and thousands of dollars, I think I would chalk that up as a win for me.

6. This thread is funny

7. Sooooooo many cowards, I posted outrageous threads when I was bc....not one inc,, not one challenge, watch how the eb fairies and cowards crawl out when u drop build

8. I've never spent thousands of dollars on here you, maybe u did lol

9. @lethal, you asked for an example and I gave you one. You call my response gay just cause you're mad I have you an example? Butthurt much.

10. Lol, I haven't spend anything close, maybe a 100 or so on a tiny hobby over 2 in a half years.

11. No I love kaw you didn't give me example, once again learn to read....here goes the question for a 10th time, when has a cf payment/ forum apology ever been forced with such a big cs difference involved. Ad mortem was a united clan, I did it wry a few mercs I payed lololol

12. I gave you an example. To my knowledge you ignored it

13. I did as well... it was just me and 3 other people against an entire clan, I got 45b, plus whatever Gypsybella420, RebelSon, and JXD got from Light Gladiators.

14. What's funny is that if you sleep, a clan can just use a bunch of attack heavy alts, take an hour, and strip you. Mass assault of **** alts, you have a couple 100B out and a **** little alt will take billions. 1 hour of growth, for years of earning.

15. Here comes naomi ;)

16. Lethal, Ad Mortem had less than 10 active members and went up against clans bigger than them. How is that not an example?

17. What's that suppose to mean phoenyx๎‰

18. Nothing at all :)

I was welcoming you to the thread

Lol :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.