Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who payed your 4 trillion biscuit and when? Go ahead and exaggerate or make up something

2. Hi lethal. Could I ask a favour? Could you change your clanpage from "fighting Osiris noobs " to "Flapping my gums on forums, as I have LOTS of spare time while I have no troops" please. Ty in advance. Jeb

3. Try extorting a OSW clan not a noob eb clan lmao

4. Jebsthor anyone in kaw is welcome to check my troops anytime, not pinned once

5. Osiris is the biggest joke I've ever seen, all you guys do is lie and say your doing things your not, I'm not even getting inc anymore..

6. Jeb pinned :39 pots 13/11

7. Pinned once and you're a badman? Smh. You're a joke

8. Considering they pinned me once, while I was in their clan, I'm guessing they've got you pinned.

9. Lol u showed me drgn lock that thread, I see why u applied for mod, bc your a coward and can't get respect any other way...I'm hammering u and your not even fighting back, letting your clannies do the work, your a joke

10. lethal ur so cool.

11. Ok lethal, Stop hitting Jeb. I knew him enough to protect him

12. Awe poor jeb lolol

13. How is lethal hitting jeb if hes pinned.

14. Maybe os-jebathor should keep his flapper **** if he can't handle it

15. Womb bro these guys are the biggest liats, they've not pinned me once

16. Quick lesson in farming for Osiris,,,never reveal who the inc is bothering to your opponent, Ty harvester I now know where to focus attacks

17. Lethal why u farming Jeb for? I cba to read this whole thread.

18. Bc Osiris thought they were gonna make me disband my clan bc it has os tags on it,,,lmao so they put there lil guys on me but it's backfired bc their getting smoked, I got about 6 mercs hitting jeb and I'm totaling him and drgn

19. Thats why he locked ur cf thread from that person?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.