Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks hun... I'm not longer sore from that pounding you gave me a few weeks ago.

2. Best extortion artist is a hard one. I think I would have to say Lickitung.

3. Didn't know hard 1 was censored.

4. All the ones that gave me examples of what I was asking for thank you,, sorry I didn't see them right away buried in the trash

5. o look. A noob merc .

6. You're not only not the best but you're not even the first! Lots have done this and much better.

7. I pay u 100b to reset me. Gogog i got 2b out so u can make money while doingit!

8. Lmao I'm getting like a million inc from I don't know how many now but havnt been pinned once, mostly Osiris alts or little accounts, keep it up guys this is what I live for, more targets...:) I hope really hope pot burning isn't your goal here, at this size all of kaw would have to drop build to burn my pots and exhaust my bank...I keep about 20-30 mercs on payroll hiring their allies every day or so, u think def pots are a problem? Lmao

9. Ok womb pay me 100 b to reset you, I'm waiting :)

10. O wait. Ur 2 small 2 hit me.

11. Ya but ill gladly rip u off a 100b

12. Lets just change this thread around completely . Lol. I have a ton of alts or trash accounts hitting me anyway and still not close to pin..I want to see how many it takes to keep me pinned and exhaust my funds on this account. Open invitation me vs kaw..if u can hit me bring it :)

13. Lol I know a lot of people that lie about being un pinned im sure your one if them lethal xD

14. I'd Like To Test The Shock
    Button On This Thread

15. ^^For once, agreeing with PaintBoy.

16. Lmfao @ lethal hiya nemhiya jesushiya ilk 

17. Proooovato reset, that's what that mouth gets you. Lol

18. I got paid 4 trillion 1 time 

19. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.