Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude 8bil is a pathetic waste of your time.

Sucker and nick were the best con artist in kaw.. Then there's mickey knocks.

AG and BH are clearly the most famous contracting/extortion clans though.

If your going to waste your time on 8bil, i wouldent bother. You probably waste more gold on the actual volly transfers.

2. Ok all you talking smack I issue a challenge, make a clan pay u for a cf then post about it....until you do it all your statements are useless

3. I just traded a few hits with lethal. He's a good farmer willing to PvP. Don't judge his skills on how he forums. But I still don't see why he dropped his WHOLE build to chase one player lol

4. I have got paid to stop before, but this osw is more important than trying to prove anyone can pin eb noobs under a mil CS with ease

5. Any takers? Make a clan with members much bigger than you pay u on forums for cf.. Anyone? No? That's what I thought lololol

6. Shut up kamora you try so hard to be recognized as Greatest farmer on kaw but all u have to back it is your own boasts, your a joke nobody cares you've accomplished nothing but a few wall posts

7. I'm sorry did I hit a soft spot? I'm not trying to be the best. I am the best duh

8. Lethal contract farming is a complicated matter that you clearly do not respect.

Now I wanna know the real reason behind your build drop. Did some big bad farmers get to you?

Oh btw, you'll get that has-been account of your banned if you boast extorting other players. Hate to tell you this (not) but its against ToU.

9. I am a supporter of all farmers but FARMER_KOMORA looked stupid there

10. Getting players to hire your allies for cf illegal? Are you sure?

11. Ban me for extorting fake gold???? Lololol

12. Harvesters...im sure that is not true lol

13. @foxy,,contract farming is a complicated matter that I have no respect for? Do u realize how sad you sound ? This is a 9 game where we take one another's fake gold....just shut up please :)

14. Roxey, extorting people of KaW gold isn't against the ToU.

15. Wait i just thought about this:

We are in a war game; it is apparently against tou for warring another kingdom and winning but requiring more compensation for a cf?

**** logic -_-

16. Harassing is and when people farm/extort me I feel harassed

17. Foxy if you view contract farming on a app game for 9 year olds as something to be respected and an art you need to 1 move out of parents basement. 2 meet another human and try a relationship :)

18. Extortion (blahblahblah) is very much against the ToU..

For little bait like you lethal who is extorting hold from tiny ickle noobs...

Yes you have no respect for it.

19. And you think braging about 8b in a 9 game is cool when alot of people here dont care. When you make people cf for more then 100b or some trill then post about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.