Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohh no. He told of my pots. -_- Your an idiot lethal if you think i care. This is me growing again after i reset so dont get to happy

2. I got farmed by black hand back in 2011....lol thanks forums ;) im glad i dont post now like i did back then

3. Nobody answered me

4. Rpl= Roman Preatorian legion, merc clan for eb's

5. <a href="http://s1059.photobucket.com/albums/t430/roxey-_-/?action=view

6. Umm bb code fail?

7. If it's not a big deal and easy and I'm a noob do it someone lol, make a clan with members much bigger than you pay and post, everyone just keeps blabbing and ignoring the challenge lol

8. Yeah pheo..

That photo bucket thing is very hard to work ya'know!

9. I challenge u to make me post for cf coward see how u do against some one with teeth

10. Haha i know...i never used bb codes before since i am on kindle

11. Lololol you go cowboy, challenge me when I can't hit you, you lose all respect for being UC, the softest alliance in kaw and everyone knows it. EB fairy alliance

12. Just for future reference if you challenge someone you know 100% can't hit you...your a coward and a d bag....and remember cowboy we tangoed when I was bigger and don't u dare lie in here that I didn't own u, all u did was fail SB and assa while I pinned you many times

13. He is in osiris...an osw clan lol

14. **** this guy thinks he's good.

 ******* noobs.

15. And Osiris is in UC pheo, ya Osiris is hard but why they went UC ill never know, one hard clan amongst a bunch of eb clans

16. Still no answers? Just trash talk,,, NAME a cf payment and thread ever being forced with such a stat difference involved.....I'm waiting, no more posting except in this question plz

17. Kaw history I do belive

18. Got it. Skyj1lsa and 2 of his guys at the the time no one above 4'cs taking on the clan Spy for 50b cf. or him and the same two against another clan and receiving a brand new clan in payment.

Or maybe those 2 plus 3 more against the firm

Ya know. Now nut up or shut up lethal. When we see a contract on a war clan you can talk

19. I did it once. Light Gladiators paid me 45b to stop when I was a guild hansel.

20. I find this hilarious. You have pathetic stats and you got one clan to pay you 8 bil for a CF and you think you're the best extortionist? :lol: :lol: That is just too funny! :lol: I'm sure everyone on this thread could beat you in a 1v1. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.