Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol I think he is a laughing stalk all he can do is scout me xD thats sad SL_COURAGE_SL failed to scout me

2. Extortion of actually money is against the ToU. Extortion of KaW gold isn't.

3. Yup alot of bashing with no facts. Back to facts. The original question, name one other player at my stats could accomplish that???? I'm waiting and welcome all to try

4. Cameroonthebest and colinthebest failed to scout me keep it coming

5. Hey lethal, I was in ad mortem with Jesus issueing contracts I was paid 30 bill
    Go big or go home lol

6. Prooo bro, you tore your buld down to get away from my mercs, you can't trash talk anymore lol. You lost it's over

7. Lethal mine is close enough? Ill drop towers after this osw and do it. Just because I'm so cool

8. My alts. Which has been done umpteen times.

When your smaller it's easier to farm for gold. I've done 4 in one day with my baby alts. Noobs scare easier.

9. Original where is the forum thread proving it?

10. Lol you tore yours first xD I cant pull one of those either are you mad you can only scout me ?

11. Your an idiot if you think a forums post is needed to prove that stuff. Or actually if you think posting it on forums is cool in general. You're an attention whore thats why you posted this.

12. Ya foxy your alts have done it. Proof people I want proof, where's the proof you forced a clan with members much larger to pay u for cf. if you can't prove it please no more empty boasts

13. Lethal you hit me around 2 times and scouted the rest pretty sure your bark is louder than your bite

14. Jesus I've extorted gold from players more times then I can remember.

I've also had kaw admin scolding me in my pm for it, although at one time I was attempting to extort iTunes cards which kaw then told me is actually extortion in RL and I could get prosecuted...

Anyhow, extorting is deffiantly against ToU. I should know.

15. Dark angel has 2 adp 1 sdp, HB unloads on her

16. Who the heck is RPL?

Russian princess made a clan?

17. No you don't know foxy bc you've never done it , just another person who exaggerates excessively

18. Alright. Let this thread die. We all know OP sucks and he thinks he's cool cause he got 8 b from someone. He is an attention whore and you guys are giving him what he wants.

19. Lmao Lethal..

U saying Rox dont know what she talking about

Dude.. LOL, just LOL!!

I cant believe im sticking up for Rox.. World gone mad...

20. Black hand, their name literally means extortion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.