from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Bullies... how mean :'c! Last time a checked this is a game... don't get your panties in a bunch.

2. Ty for the inc. I guess assassinating my troops is supposed to hurt me? I highly doubt that came from KU. They do need the help! :*

3. Gee I spent time in my el n got farmed uhoh somehow it cyber muscle didn't stop me. What ever will u do to Sri me

4. Farm your n idiot too

5. So how is OF or MG gonna keep me from commenting. Hmm since u don't know my main. Lol hahahaha I laugh at u. Get me please just try n make me reset

6. Dude seriously did we like strip farm you or something ? What's the issue you seem super butt hurt for no reason 

7. :lol: butthurt ^

8. Not A1 of course :p

9. A1 gets butt hurt nightly

10. Awesome thread a1 I love having n open forum to talk. Been years since I've had this oppertunity

11. No worries ill do my best to help keep it active for you lol

12. Awe your stealing from me. I feel so loved. Thabkyou guys

13. Oh please can I get some more thankyou. Yes oh baby yes gimme some more. I haven't felt the pain yet. Really u guys are huge I should b feeling something by now with them big cyber muscles from multiple clans.

14. SIMPLY PUT U JUST LACK THE BRAIN POWER. HMM PERHAPS REJECTED MAYBE

15. ƑøΧęڪ ☠oG alliance☠
    Support

16. Drunk and bored, so just wanted to say hi to my favorite bears and good to see you still hitting hard zrek 

Back to the booze 

17. I see an opportunity here so here goes...

To all KU members... No Rulez is rebuilding n would welcome u. Read clan page n pm me if interested.

To my friends at HoG, sorry for the post :)... U know where I am if u need me.

18. Gee what the heck og n mg . R u guys using brains to much? Do they hurt from actual thought? Poor babysitter I feel so bad. I don't wanna make u think to much u might overload. IDIOTS.... lol nah really I don't care. If it hurts that bad then maybe u can call it mommies n say someone is being mean to me. Make it stop mommy I don't like it.

19. Get off my thread noob you have rambled on long enough .

20.  Who is this child? Such silly spew from his mouth. I cant even decipher it much. I picture an angry pimple faced rager. Like a counter strike noob video. Good luck my child, i wish you many social skills in your future.