from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. ER MAH GOD I LOST 300K over two steals and a fail god help me

2. "i look at this thread and funny enough i dont see ONE SINGLE COMMENT (of disrespect or any trashtalking or even anger at the hits they recieve from players) because a couple made mistakes, from ANY KU members!!" the part in parenthesis encapsulates the type of posts NOT made by them. did not say they did not post anything at all chief!

why dont you go work on your comprehension skills a bit rez, then try and return with some sort of relevant, well thought post

3. This is a war game. You honestly don't need a reason or should have a reason to osw. The fact that MU has a reason is due to the fact that they don't abuse their power.

There are clans out their that would declair an osw far faster than MG and HoG did with what the owner said about oG.

In short, this is a War game, enjoy osw, and happy KaWing.

4. A1, I'm with yo and mg, destroy them !

5. Why dont you post with a main? Scared to come over the same fate as the oh so valiant clan your defending? You can talk smack, that we take seriously, when your grown

6. Hahaha my old clanmayes not even.close embassy

7. A clan you used for mith then
    three posts down on your wall skip is telling you to update your banner.

Smh.

8. This is not my osw, but I do moniter this thread because I do have friends in this osw and I am interested to what they have to say.

With that, Cowardly, what is your stake in this? Why are you so offended and so upset by what is going on in this war? You seem upset and I do not get what any of this personally has to do with you.

You said you like to EE and hit EBs. So why talk trash in an osw thread?

9. He's simply jelly that all he can do is watch people war. Because he's to afraid to do actual battle like a man. And I will admit KU members aren't my concern but while they occupy killers united they will be in harms way. Plain and simple our only terms are disband clan or kick mini.

Since mini is owner I don't see hi being kicked. So members can simply leave the clan we won't chase or farm them for leaving. We aren't fighting a war against the fine upstanding KU members. We are fighting a dirty owner who runs his mouth in public accusing others of cheating.

So far as I am concerned long as mini is owner and in the clan they will be treated as hostile. A clan is only as good as its leader. And KU has a bad leader.

10. I feel like this is a time to make a chant  

11. Yo MG ty for allowing me to war along side you today, I be back active tommorow! Napnap time

12. Farm, not so smart, yu mite get stripped :(

13. Lol he might be wanting that strip 

14.  or maybe .... Just maybe it's a trap 

15. Whoever herd of a Trap

16. I want some ice cream. Please

17. Yum I want some ice cream too 

18. It's a traaaap! (for all you fg fans)

[​IMG]