from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. At statless coward, first show ur mainnvm won't happen anyway, KU members/guests did make comments on this threadyes shocking. Why don't u look of the thread 3 more times b4 opening ur cowardly mouth again. Would love to see you main 

2. Bla bla not a single fornication givin

3. A1 is n idiot n Elvis likes man love you guys r so dumb. You only have internet muscles. Sitting behind it comparison only wishing u could find women hahahahaha

4. Gee can't wait for big talk to come. That's all u got

5. Yo A1 You thinkin what Im thinkin?

6. Bring it farm u got nothin

7. Run your mouth all you want but I don't see you helping KU. So your pathetic like trash worthless trash.

8. GMGO, u talk all big now but probably in a week or so your gonna be massaging A1 and Elvis's feet for a cf. Id like a massage to if u don't mind 

9. Uh wa Im not allowed to think about how smexy poppabear is dayum

Btw those fails. They tickled

10. Psstt rez hes failing assassinates on a potless Gh

11. 1)why post with main, so you can bully me also no thanks i like to just hit eb and do ee
    2)being a statless alt DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACTS of the post!! it is not up for opinion for most of the post because ANYONE can read through this thread and see it for themselves.
    3)i love this name, ironic? yes! cowardly? yes! but all the same STILL less cowardly than most of you.
    4)it is a war game steak sauce, i agree there. but abusing the power you have because ONE person offended you and a couple other idiots stuck their head out for them does not warrant the whole clan being assaulted. seems the honorable thing to do would be put the assailants in ca and then if anyone else stuck their nose in it add them (which wouldnt of happened, notice the clan is a lot shorter on members wink*) they are not a war clan. bravo for demolishing players for being in the wrong place wrong time situation. how heroic!

12. i never said noone from them posted i said noone posted anything disrespectful or rude genius!! why dont you post a quote confirming otherwise and i will stay off this thread :?

13. In your first post it clearly says none of UK members posted. Reread.

14. U mean his cyber muscles don't hurt what I'm shocked

15. How can u bully me if u can't hit me cyber muscles

16. No cowards here mate. Cept you.

17. I'm talkin how bout u

18. Ennt Im sorry the person you are trying to pester is busy stealing your old clan mates.

19. Kill em all

20. Uhoh farm I stole from u what now hahahaha