from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. 1) I'm not using hide allies :)
    2) I never said you were bullies

2. Uh. Bo I havent xD I can post a SS of my news in HoG pal if you want? Bahaha I been skimmin 52/53 Also

Mini_me_braveheart

Sound familiar?

3. No doesn't sound familiar... And you have spies farm! I just scouted you so ya that does mean 0 gold out.

4. Anyone wanna explain pure spie mechanics to this moron? Im to tired to take the time

5. Trust me I know pure spy mechanics but like I said I need to go to bed, its been a long day.

6. Then you know that a pure spie with gold out, if below 20% spies. Is DTW to attacks.

7.  so much fun

8. Carpet you've just been failbombing! And if you wanted to figure out my main just look at forum history I've said it before lol.

9. You gunna answer me? Please? Or did you finally realize your ignorance
    !

10. now the reason Im DTW now is because I fail bombed you to below 20% spies do you understand?

11. Everyone look at Mini's wall 

12. Hockey,Tell him to call the number on your wall and leave a voice mail for A1.

13. Lightninja , your original post (Which I quoted below) was nice. It did a nice job explaining your take and some good attributes of you and your clan. I found myself thinking about and considering recruiting you. Then you allowed yourself to be pulled into the forum troll banter and I lost my interest.

Perhaps you will gain a better perspective after this over and you have time to reflect. If you are unsure of my meaning please feel free to PM me.

14. Support we hitting Zaft since midnight

15. Thay asked for a cf what will mg and hog do?

16. its up to the bosses

17. Requesting lock