from A1 to killers united and it's members.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllA1Ill, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Lolz, so the pure spie with gold out, shellin love taps, hasnt recieved anny incoming! ::( make me cry

2. God bless you ashes lol.

That's all I can say.

A1, hahaha you have to have one noob rage of the year. Lol to upset a man so badly that he created a clan to commemorate his hatrid towards you. Priceless! Lol

3. You know, I probably should be posting this with a main, even though that will lead to inc and a strip, but I figure I will delay the inevitable. If you really care you will figure it out. I just have a few things I want to say (Comming from the KU side):

Im tired of people defiling our character saying we don't hit back when in reality we have 52 members, not all of them are active, and we have to spread out our love. I'm sorry we can't spend all day on a single target but I like to give some love taps to everyone. It doesn't help that HoG just constantly fail bombs on me to pin so I can't hit them back, they are always dtw. I mean how can I pin you when you are always self pinning?! And I can't believe you think we would run away, our heads tucked between our tails, from a group much, much larger than us, experianced in OSW, just because you gave us the option to. To be honest I'm really not scared of getting farmed or stripped (Gasp ), its a freaking game! Rebuilding isn't that hard, you just tap the screen a few times. And I know mini can be a bit headstrong with his convictions but he is a good guy and wants the best for his family. The fact that a clan full of HLBC players is paying us the light of day is hilarious. But oh well rant done. It's late so I'm going to bed. Strip me if ya dare!

P.S.
    As for you farm, why bother hitting a small GH pure spy? And even when I did try, you had no gold out! I'm not gonna waste my gold stripping a low level noob.

4. I spent a long time at MG, and know for a fact that A1 is a just and patient player, that giant isn't awoken from just a few pokes. So if he's stirred to violence, there's definitely been wrong done!!!! I feel sorry for KU, but give full support to MG, any members at KU might wanna take up A1's generous offer, put on your runners, and run like the wind!!!

5. If you're not scared about being stripped and hit why didn't you post with a main?

6. Doctor they gotta work a little for it. Just because I'm not scared doesn't mean I want it to happen.

7. Most KU members are low on SDP, they haven't had to work hate considering it's been just over a day

8. Main⇧ Rogue, dumbass PS who thinks that a spell will hide his allies? lolll

Note that I want to be stripped? 195B in allies. AND ps. Already gave my tz to

9. we can already guess his main farm.

10. Farm, like I said you aren't worth my time. Nobody gives two poops about you.

Doctor, some but not all... I'm tired of seeing name after name in my newsfeed when people are trying to spy me. It's like honestly get your **** together and actually hit me for real bro instead of pinning yourself with fails. Not to mention you guys have several pure spies with gold out... They are fun to hit!

11. Yawn excusez. Ive had gold out all day. Havent gone below 60% in three four hrs.
    Wanna lie more? I love it.

@doc forgot to put a arrow on my post on your wall its directed @cam

12. 2.2 m static and they arent supposed to fail? Lolz. Isnt that the purpose of towrs? stop complainin and go hit a1. Or are you to pinned?

13. as farm rightly said you're a hansel with 2.2m static def. that's hard to get through. Ever thought they're not using pots and are just burning through yours?

14. Shh doc se cant confuse el senor Peanut brain!

15. Lol if you had gold out you wouldn't be dtw! As for hitting a1 I threw a couple his way... He doesn't pay great :p

16. Had tp self pin Ker hope ya dlnt mind gunna bank this gold.and stay down since yall dont want it

17. P.s. it's pointless using the hide allies trick when you've posted with a reset bomb so we can just strip you of 100b

18. Thanks light for clearing up if we are bullies or not.

19. Uh yes. Yes I would. Wanna ask your 52? Or is it 53? Your roster changes so much, but he just got a feed fulla assassinates, hope he doesnt mind being down to one pot

20. Farm you have been dtw for the last hour so shut your mouth let the grown ups talk. And really you can't even hit this account?!

You're right we do have lots of SSD... EE war clan, its required haha... As for pots, you're probably right but when I can make more gold to buy pots than you can burn its really not effective.