Formal apology to Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Uptown_Funk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. I see my work tearing Romulus off his high horse is done.
    [​IMG]
    Adios muchacho's. Good luck on the thread, iProph

2. Your still scared.

3. Dear Iprophet,

Again, you never failed to amused me. Ur statement saying that I am YAFI affliated? Wow! I am shocked as much as KAw Community is shocked that you had manipulated YAFI that Cratnas is not you. :lol: :lol:

The fact is I did say I was involved in the old wars against YAFI, doesn't mean I am affliated to them. Your definition of that statement which I believe that you had assumed, I am affiliated to YAFI. Man, you do need some English lessons dude . :lol: :lol:

Another point that amused me is that, why do you keep prompting YAFI to strip your "main" off LB when you make a loud statement that you had no LB account? Are you giving the Kaw Community some hints on your main or issit part of your master piece of manipulation? Maybe I should write an email to developers to look further into Cratnas account so that we can kill off these rumours that the account is not yours. I believe it will solve all rumours. :cool:

On the question, what shall you do, I already advise you to take care of jayde well and get a job to sustain your life coz over in KAW, you have really lost everything as mentioned in your post. :lol: :lol:

4. iMaster.

Shut the **** up you prat.

5. Wow only 4 people left in 46 and 2. What a shame was a great clan.

6. Damn poof,

Since you had no sdp I figured maybe you'd have some worthy ADP's... But nope, only have 7 :(

Nice BFE though. Made sure I didn't win em all.

7. If I was in ops clan I would start mixing up sleep times, and having friends watch my account while I sleep. It's a matter of time, and fits yafi's profile... (Start war with strip) however, this has failed to work in the last few months with bigger clans (with more to lose)

Phil might as well start the thread now. yafi vs. 46. Lol

8. H, that would be a waste of time. Look at 46 ...

9. By watch your account you mean your loses and allies right?

10. People ss everything. There's no poin in running... Just ask cratnas. 

11. Aaaaand reeled back in.

What did I say to you to upset you that much? Lmao. Calm down buddy.

12. You joined forums.

13. :roll: Come on Anarchy you liked me just a month ago. Why so much animosity now?

14. I don't even know who you are.

15. Thats vasaline bro.

16. I like this CF thread. Good one Phil!
    Now, where did I put that popcorn?

17. Anarchy :3 sup bro

18. @Rom.

I don't understand...

@Mew.
    This is why you don't talk behind Alts. Names don't mean anything to me.

19. Uhh..Like Vasalias. That guy..with thr face.