Formal apology to Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Uptown_Funk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Kings Lounge and yafi pretty much destroyed nal and idd and their sub clans and subsequent clans that merged in. In total around 11 clans or more reduced to one "legends" clan I think.

Musang is also for durian I think.

#261 wtflol, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2020
  2. Please can we avoid posting information like someone's country of origin.

Also necro bumping a thread can lead to us locking threads.

3. And where did anyone disclose anyone's else's country of origin? We were discussing a word and it's possible meanings. It has origins in different countries with at least two different uses/meanings.

....again point out where exactly someones country of origin was disclosed.

4. Couple weeks ago you were encouraging a thread that should have been locked immediately ....someone posted a one sentence thread asking about trading some crap. "1" sentence.

....and I believe you're the only one who responded.

Should have been locked immediately. Haven't changed much have you? ...in other words still cant do your job fairly or properly

5. I deleted it. Sorry you missed it.

6. Are you sure cause I don't remember that. We can edit threads to clean them. As for changed much nope I'm the same person bud. Maybe a few more gray hairs.

7. Of course you don't remember it. You have selective memory when it comes to your own actions. Your ego rejects any kind of accountability even accountability by your own standards ....not quite psychotic but really messed up. It's why in RL people don't like or trust you Dave. (Now you know)

I bet your relatives dismiss you too

(kaw too Dave ...only ones who give you anytime are other no life mods such as yourself)

...you should trim those grey nose hairs of yours.

Also the hair growing on the palms of your hands.

And since you haven't changed any go ahead and giggle away what I just posted...

....you know it's true though

#267 Munk, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  8. [​IMG]

This is Musang durian.
    There were so many in a farm. They grew automatically without much human intervention and were so stacked with charm.

All opened by ATA, and consumed bare naked now.

DaPianZi and G_D_M_F_S_O_B like this.
  9. Awwww I really did hurt Dave's feelings

...where you at Dave? Still in the corner crying?