Formal apology to Yafi

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Uptown_Funk, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Actually it was deleted because yafi keep breaking TOU bub.

And ohh how cute!!! First Yafi, Then red, now Kotfe. How many more clans wanna jump in the wagon before you're shown how much I played you fools?

I kid I kid. You totally stripped me and killed my lb account. Imma rage quit now. Buh bye

2. So you reset a 2mil CS+ Account? LOL

3. Romulus, you fell into a trap. Leave this thread before you embarrass yourself even further.

4. Yep. If anyone knows me at all, they know I am prone to doing stuff like that randomly. For fun.

5. Another alt. LMAO. Pull out your mains yuh chicken shits!

6. Shh I wanna play with the mouse a little longer...

7. Rom
    Main. Nice try.

8. I think he's just small not an alt.

9. Proph.

Dude where is your clan at? They all leave on their own? Or was them leaving a part of your "Mastah plan"?

:lol:

10. He isn't an alt, nor is he my alt. I couldn't tell which you were implying.

11. iMaster, your scared. Simple.

12. Really? I thought us humans described the feeling I am feeling as "laughter" not "fear"

13. Rom, your an arrogant fool, but that doesn't make imaster or prof any better. If you weren't so narrow minded you would step back and see how stupid all this is.

14. IP. When I first heard about you, I couldn't care less. Then I met you and your partner, for the first time, during an oats war. Then, as a a noob, I feared you.
    During Zaft war I hated you. So I gave everything up to go and hunt you as soon as it ended.
    Now I just pity you and hate myself for wasting my time hunting for vermin. And I really feel sorry for your RL partner, who seems to be a loveable person in the hands of a psychotic manipulator.
    And, man, I really feel bad for the clan that you used as a meatshield and stripshield. Having them back you up while your forum posts as well as your actions proved they mean nothing else to you than scapegoats, meatshields that remain in your clan not because of loyalty but because of intimidation. 46 is (was) full of lovely people, whose loyalty you abused and lost thanks to your egomania. So i am sorry for 46 too.

But most of all, I am sorry for your sore tight little butt that has been exponentially enlarged during the last months.

15. And you would notice how deep you have dug yourself.

16. That guy knows his ****. ^

17. Ugh. Was supposed to point at the guy with wwwwmmmwmwmw name.