FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Maybe cause what he said was racist, not trash talk. Even Sighman thought it was.

2. First - Zerg has not posted slandered or hit any person ever based on race color creed or religion. We do not put up with any of this and if demonstrated you wi be asked to leave.

2nd. We will always take responsibility for our actions. We acted within our code and with honor.

3- if any member of Zerg violates these terms I would love to know. Corrective action will be taken.

3. So calling Americans fat is racist too, no?

4. Mirs these noobs never learn to respect and be respectful human beings, I guess your expectations from a bunch of useless noobs is too much, but teaching them the hard way 

5. Already crying here with a bunch of lies, as usual. They open their mouth with their alts or hit with their alts, hide their alts and then totaly DENY everything from their affiliation with the hitter to the number of hits, deny everything lol, The war petween persepolis and these noobs are due to similar issues: their lying wide open mouth. So take the hits noobs, share it among you and just enjoy the game be happy, life is too short lol

6. OmegaLSA got LB acc lmao that was one of those jokes u only hear from zerg and lsa noobs  give me a break noobo

7. Why you all zerg noobs pinned? Its not a war to selfpin on your ebs, fight back noobs common if you cant fight as I suggested earlier you better close that mouth then close that joke of a clan and go play with your sandbox 

8. Hmm mixed alliances here.

Support to LSA and Zerd 

9. Persepolis why u here talking to yourself lol?

I guess ppl stop checking your wall? Nobody pays attention to the ramblings of a madman(or ?)

I wasn't dtw to all your fails a bit ago you to talk of cowardly noobs as you sit with your pure spy acts along others.

Persepolisand Zerg together forever

10. Perse, we are dtw because we are busy keeping you pinned baby. 

11. Zerg is not LSA main they r two seperate clans.

12. Support to my French Family. I would say good luck but doesn't look like you need that. Would say I would join if needed but doesn't look like you need that either. So I will stay amused at all the butthurt people saying it isn't me wasn't me oh and not me.

The OutlawZ

13. Good luck

14. I heartily detest the remarks about the French that LSA posted and would not stand behind their member who did so. As a co-owner of a clan allied with both FNS and Zerg, I must be neutral in this OSW. However, I do want to clarify and attest to the fact that Zerg and LSA indeed are two separate clans. Yes, they are allies, and yes, LSA members visit there frequently. However, as with most ally clans, visits from ally clan members can be quite commonplace. So the claim that LSA and Zerg are one in the same is false. That would be like saying SWAT and Zerg are one in the same because we are allied clans that happen to have members who move back and forth for certain ebs.

15. Just wondering but didn't LSA Elite merge into Zerg way back when? I do remember clan page saying it. I think when the owner of LSA Retired? Am i correct?

16. LSA and Zerg are separate but allied clans king of terror

17. The owner if LSA is omega, he's still here.

18. Any runners that leave Zerg needs to post Cease Fire on _Mirs_love_Vanquish_ wall or will be stripped and considered as perm farm

19. IT IS THE FRENCH REVUTION

20. *REVOLUTION*