FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. You stripped 60bill, that's all, don't make up numbers. And that's because you did it before the osw even started. Suck my D French.

2. NOOB here if you need to bank your gold. Hire my allies and I may hire back when you need your gold 

3. OK for those of you who are DENSE read very closely, I am not going to say this again.

I OmegaLSA, the leader of LSA am telling you FACTUALLY that when the LSA tagged members leave Zerg, we have no accounts there. I am a man of my word and that is the truth. Zerg are not our mains, and you couldn't track your own home town using google maps if you think otherwise.

Obviously what has happened here, someone got tired of getting smacked around by LSA, and not being able to do anything back to us, so they decided to demonize our ally clan for someone to take it out on.

I'm not saying I dont understand that, I'm just saying don't try to glorify the situation like you know something. We have more accounts in other clans that we've already admitted to, but you're too scared to try them anyways.

Secondly, I'm half french, and I'm still going to enjoy the war banter, whether it hurts your feelings or not, its funny. That's all the excuse I need. Acting like its one sided trash talk is a joke to, especially from the supporters. I'm been called "stupid american" so many times I cant even count.

PRO TIP: I'M CANADIAN :twisted:

Also Vanquish, no one here is going to "learn respect" from your dumb ass. You're still butthurt from being stripped from my guys.

So this is how I see it. If you have a problem with LSA, yes yes, you can attack our allies. But now you know DAMN WELL what we will do to you. Crush the sub clans, friends and allies. We can play dirty too sweetheart, we've been around the block and have a couple tricks of our own.

MAYBE a better idea would've been to actually find any of our mains, or even mine. I've got a leaderboard account, isn't that hard to find, follow activity and compare to my palringo beat boxing sessions :lol:

Anyone else wanna get caught spewing bull all over forums, I'm up for discussion, those are the facts, but I don't think targetting an ally is the smartest move....

OmegaLSA

4. Support TFK

$ɪĉ₦ɪşş ʙ¢eBawse

5. Why should we find your mains ?
    If you've balls you'll show them.

6. Lmao, would you like for us to post our real life sceduels too? Maybe ceasefire during your sleep hours?

Welcome to the game buddy, learn to play it.

OmegaLSA

7. Support for TFK and oG.

8. This is at -ShadowAssassin-

Trouble clearly violated this rule by postibg what he did. Not so much of a noob now am i??

9. SUPPORT
    ↜☣Ꮥརངԓ།ऽऽ☣↝
    ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

10. postibg?
    Well, you still use the language. :lol:

11. @Angel
    So, according to your logic, I'm breaking the tou if I say Americans are fat? The statement is made constantly, no action is taken. Why? It's not meant to cause direct confrontation, unlike a slur. It is simply trash talk.
    Take offense?
    This is KaW, not My Little Pony.

12. Support for our Brothers and Ally TFK

No Bully Network
    ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

13. .......welcome to the battle of Waterloo round 2,lets see who wins.....

14. I have LSA friends but racism is not cool bro:(

15. Support pour toutes les francais! 

16. Support for TFK

17. I love how sicniss has members supporting both sides, lol

18. support tfk/fns

19. I dont see any racism here.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions ;)

OmegaLSA