FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Idc imho there was no apology for the bashing on french people. If you all want this too end do as fns asked and then focus ur rage on the person(s) who created the problem for you at zerg.

Too me.personally it seems like lsa pulls in zerg into their wars maybe u might want too think of cutti.g ties with them and join a bigger alliance that can actually b of some help other than get ur clan stripped.

  ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟ 

2. Lol olibear I'm my own man bro and speak for myself, I'm here cause of my friends, stripped and all I'm still ready to go but yet I have not disrespect it none of you, I'll appreciate it if I get the same respect I have shown back

3. Mirs you can bring it anytime you want baba. I have spoken with the utmost respect. You want to threaten me with a good time for no good reason you go ahead. I'm more scared of Girl Scouts with their selling technics then I am of you poptart. Now if you have a problem with me keep it there and leave Zerg out of it

4. Awww

Haha. Man. I thought I was just gonna make some friends haha.  you his sure make it hard to work. I can't put my phone down lmfao.  I likey. May not be winning. But sure am learning.  just wish my build was finished haha.

5. And let's keep it real, Americans get bashed on forums ALL THE TIME

6. SicnISS will still be hitting. And to blackphx, you get no CF you'll be my favorite chew toy for a while.

7. HoG members, please stay off this thread from now on. While war banter is fun, lets stay classy.



8. Lol I love it, don't know why I'm getting targeted but all in all good

9. The same goes to Zerg members

10.  he said "Member"

11. :lol:

12. Is it a gold member that is the question? 