FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. You cant even do your own talking tommy. You have your girlfriend talk for you. This is about us not them. This is about me and LLC. all this time 1 little spy (me) and a whole clan ( LLC ) and a ***** fool ( tommy) cant keep me down. You see im like persissy (persepolis) except that i got style. I dont post my own walls with pots burned like a moron but i do take on clans and osw much bigger than myself... without my alts. Because i got style. You tommy have no balls. Your weak in the mind.

2. , cry cry cry little child, we will strip all in Zerg and it's your own fault, don't change you're fantastic

3. Vanquish... why is it that you make demands and when those demands are met...you break your own deal and try to alter it? Hmm? You told Zerg to kick me for my fight with tommy and what i said. Well they did. Then you wanted an apology about all the talk about nationality.. sky did. Then Omega did. You keep going against your own stipulations. How could Zerg make any deal with a person (you) that cant keep her word. You clearly cant track to save your soul you say you had spies inside Zerg for 2 weeks but LSA was in osw with LLC but then you really knee that as we stripped yall who came in to help LLC. Right now your starting to sound like a bitter crazy cat lady.

4. @ coldasshonkey- I'm going to assume that English is your native language. That being said, please learn the difference between your and you're.

5. Dear coldhasswhatever, i am assuming you are wearing your helmet atm, and maybe you are consciously licking the window of the special needs school bus bringing you back home, that picture of you with your spongebobsquarepants lunchbag in the hand is almost breaking my heart, yes u got style, special style, i have respect for you my special friend. And a bit of mercy as well, coz, hey its not really your fault right?
    Enjoy the salty bus windows little friend.
    Hug... 

6. Its my fault watever *****. Im not crying over nothing. Im stating facts for kaw to see. When its all said and done you will look back and know whats up.

7. Interesting to hear the phrase "weak in the mind" from someone who fails to grasp basic grammar.

Oh well...

8. That gave me a real laugh hope. Seriously funny **** right there.

9. Coldasshonkeylsa please join Zerg cause u are just as pathetic as Zerg owner is, I don't see why u not allowed there if u gonna keep running your mouth, mougra the noob u asked me in pm why should I (mougra) be responsible for guest farming me , well here's your answer he was in your clan running his mouth and farming me with help of different ranges of steals , you are owner of clan to me owners takes full responsible of their mates if anyone aggrees please say FnS/TFK 

10. Agrees FnS/tfk full support

11. You hit me panzy boy. I tried to let it go because i was talking to LLC but after a dozen or so i returned fire.

12. With help?? Tommy are you serious?? Pfft. No help.

13. My mistake not just owner responsibility it's also admins too they should be watching their mates, so not my fault for anything at all period.

14. Blah blah blah blah blah. Ok why is it when people are whining about getting butthurt the oldest trick in the book comes out? "SS or it isn't true". Omg I've been here not as long as some of the proven warriors in KAW but really what has happened to this game cry on forums saying we didn't do this we didn't do that. Y'all want a lil cheese with that whine?asking honkey that question. Oh and by the way I can call you a honkey cause I'm a red neck so "y'all come back now ya hear". FNS Mirs I would ask that y'all just settle back in you groove mood and let these whiners post this forum and eat your popcorn while making them all cry. SUPPORT FNS

15. Personally, if I were omega I would kick honkey. I have always respected LSA as an in-the-news fighting clan. You aren't representing them very well. The war was declared and has been started. The best thing to do from here is to just war. Good luck everyone involved

Support to FNS/TFK

16. Dmd - no whining here just a statement of facts - FnS is basing her declaration on a lie. Since they are representing the French. What does that say about their character.
    Once again I throw out the challenge - prove you are not liars

Tommy - since u claim that an admin should know everything going on in their clan I will ask u one question. If u get the answer right I will agree that admins and owners should be omniscient about every single thing done by their members and visitors. Your question is : how many failed assassins have you had on me in the last 2 days?

You throw down the glove tommy and I accept the challenge. Prove as an admin that u know everything going on in your clan. Remember that u phrased this as an absolute. I am sorry to call you out on this as you seem like a nice guy - you even said

"I am sorry this is coming on your clan an I agree with you but I cannot call it off".

I understand u r mad about being stripped in retaliation but we are not punching bags and we do fight back. I still respect u, but be honest.

17. Mourga, an eloquent post however you've missed two fairly fundamental things from Tommy's post.
    1. He spoke about owner not admins (pedantic I know but a valid point)
    2. He didn't say you should know everything going on; simply that you are responsible for your clans actions (which I agree with)

Raffles

18. Now I've spotted admin post - I take back point 1 haha 

19. Me mad mourg nah I'm living it like coldasshonkeylsa say I live for osw so Zerg and Lsa all I can say is SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!!!

20. Raffles
    I agree with being responsible for my clans actions - what part didn't you read about the offending person being asked to apologize or leave because we didn't agree with posts?