FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Trouble you could be forum banned for saying that. You just discriminated against all French people.

2. So any strips ?

3. I did not I just stated facts lol. And I don't post forums to offen so it does not affect me.

4. Wait, you're a member of Apoc. Done talking to you 

5. Ohhh no you don't like me now I am sad. Wait it doesn't matter to me.

6. Support to our allies at TFK. If you've never warred against them, you've no idea how bad it's about to get for you.

༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

7. Support to The French

8. How does it feel to be called a noob by your own allies angel? That's kinda of funny to me.

9. Funny part is, i'm no noob. Funny right?

Even if i was, why would i guve a ****??

10. Zerg has nothing to do with this. When lsa war was over they came here for 2x ebs . The member even left and Zerg owner posted his wall basically saying no support .

Your member tommy gunz still decided to farm Zerg all weekend from what I hear. Because why? He was here? At this point cold was already removed from Zerg and sky apologized on their own thread for him digging at the French. Yet you persisted . Sounds like the French thing is just an excuse to try to bully around a clan you didn't think would fight back.
    If you decide to keep pushing , you will quickly realize we are well prepared for war.

All over your "tracking" (which was cold visiting Zerg DAYS later for an eb)

11. Support to our allies TFK

༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

12. @Angel
    Your comprehension of the ToU validates every aspect of the term "noob".

13. So lets see if I understand. Someone ticks you off so you follow them to a clan they are visitors of. Start stripping and warring that clan even though they kicked the guest when it was brought to their attention. You leave the ppl you had issue with in the first place alone and war against an innocent clan. Hmmmm fns needs to get their facts straight.... Zerg has no issue with any French ppl especially as we have allies and many clan mates who are French or speak it.

So basically fns is just being a bully and can't admit their mistake. Zerg had no issue with fns until it was brought to our doorstep.

Why should we apologize when you started it with zerg?

14.  there is no mistake guys  why the hell do you think that you need to explain your point of view ? I dont want to discuss, i just want you to learn respect. So apologise or not its up to you (take your time we only stripped 1T atm)

@ trouble, we will discuss later 

15. Wasn't LSA listed as a ally on zerg clan page at one time?  Good enough reason to attack them their wonder y I oddly remember that hmmm.

16. Lsa is not zergs main clan, you are foolish and TERRIBLE at tracking if you think that it is. You better like being DTW all day long, because that is what's going to happen.

17. Apologize for what? Haha you make no sense

18. Support to our allies the awesome warriors at TFK... Really these ppl should just apologize to u cause otherwise things are not looking good for them