FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I heard devs are gonna release a x5 gold eb called "zerg noobs bend over for spanks"

2. God damn y'all talk a lot .. Just war.

3. Oh you're still here carebear? But it's okay for Zerg to rage here right? Like Omegas flex earlier? You don't get it. All we can do is talk to each other to not lose our sanity to boredom. I've had 3 fail inc in 15 hours. I will speak if I want. You're not the boss of me!!!

4. We are, but I'm afraid Zerg are not. They are more interested in hitting ebs that don't hit back, rather than war against us.

5. Lol you guys still talking

6. Aw woody... if i wanted to go to LSA Elite i would let myself in the door. I like fighting in the bush. Tommy i said clear me *****. Storic is the last to do so. Yesterday. Lets bang. This is really bout you and me. Your bigger **** you and lets bang. I get a better fight from LLC than i have from fns oulaws tfk and any other og clan im forgetting that are in this war. Nothing from you tom. You big talkin self proclaimed bad ass. You drag your frienfs into a war with my friends and TRY to blaim me?? Its because you all show tommy. Bring your spy your attack whoever you own and come get your prize ***** boy.

7. Ok Cold look at my build and look at yours. Then ask yourself this....Why would she waste her time on an ass like me when she clearly has better targets to cash in on? Jus sayin 

8. Thats what every one is doing

9. Just wanna say good job starting the osw and shame they kicked u

10. Tom. I been in this osw from before it even started. You made it a party. Dont ever doubt if i been active in this world of farming each other's friends. Win lose or draw dont ever think i will be the one to give up.

11. How can anyone in there right mind back tommy? I have NEVER i repeat NEVER met a bigger idiot them him. There were some close ones, like weel, quag, port, and many other nameless boobs. But my god, just because this kid is Mirs brother? What a freaking moron. I would love 10 seconds to look this kid in his eyes. I would beat the piss outta him for the stupid **** that comes outta his mouth "fingertips" my god. And there is a whole alliance backing this kid... What has kaw come
    To. He is probably 8 years old. DEVS KICK HIM OFF. Lol.

12. Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it sounded like a better idea than hanging around Tommy's house xD

Oops i made a funny.

13. I wish u would meet me in real life

14. There you go again tommy. Its me you say brought this all on. Read back 30 pages of your rederick and reread where i said then too... im right ******* here. I can tell by the way you play that in person you couldnt hang with me. I talked all that **** to LLC that "started this" with YOU.. because i got tired of being called a stupid american by a bunch of your ***** clan friends that happen to be boastingly french. People can go back and see its you and me and if you were a badass i wouldnt have to call you out. Yes this small spy is calling your ***** ass out and just like you wont do it is the very same reason my 15 boot would be knee deep in your bung if you were actually standing in front of me.