FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Hey Mus! Sorry I been slacking in visiting your troops :/ hope they aren't too lonely :3

2. Lol sars, we strip and pin. What more is there to do? 

3. Seriously. I hit all LSA tags yesterday cause I was bored and only Jim and sky returned. The rest were lame.

4. The rest followed CA :lol:

OmegaLSA

5. Omega just gave the answer Oli... You must get into their CA.

Problem solved. 

6. Support to The French They lost their attack button oli of course their not going to return

7. Oli Ty for replying to my earlier statement so quickly, there are quite a few unintelligent posts atm. As usual all hits returned as time permits.

8. Funny how they didn't declare war.. Then what is this thread for? viewtopic.php?f=11&t=137730&start=0

Last time I checked. The LSA that declared war.. were in Zerg. Am i missing something?

More smoke and mirrors please. :p

9. This thread is useless unless I get a freakin peanut butter sandwich ffs.....

With bananas.

Figure it out.

10. Okay, but we dont like to hit family.... :D :D :D :D :D

11. Ill hit u if u want oli

12. I just want to say this, this clan Zerg/lsa is a joke. I been in many many wars and have not seen a worst war clan. I stripped them 6 straight nights for a total of around 1.5 tril. And I still don't get inc. I have sat with 300 bil plus out waiting a strip and still no inc. I was naked at one point for 2 hours obviously about to preform a strip and still no inc. They can claim whatever they want. That they are hitting this guy or that guy but the fact remains your leaders are running xtals on Ebs instead of us. Yea it's hard to fight 2 big clans but its even harder when half your clan is only hitting ebs. I can honestly say that when this war is over for the first time after an osw I will have no respect for the other side. I am sure after this post I will get a little inc and then back to your ebs. Good luck Zerg/lsa the rest of the war hopefully you guys can get some self respect by the end.

13. Lol Tim : glad u r such a monster. Btw why are u always in the top 5 of your clan ebat? I have fully regened several times and still haven't seen u once. I am sorry that u r not on our list of prioritys. I will personally rethink your level of importance in this war.....yup, u didnt even make it to top 10.

14. Mourg. I'm going to teach you something about Builds. (Aka show you some common sense)
    With Tim's attack stats he can pretty much only hit hansels or small to medium attack builds. But ya see. They are all potless. So, while he hits EB with his troops (getting more strip funds) he pins half your clan with his spies :lol:

But Mourg... What's your excuse? :lol:

15. Btw mourg, I don't know if you've noticed. But when you are successfully stolen from/assassinated, you aren't going to know who did it :lol:

Holy hell, logic wtf are you doing here. I know, crazy right?

16. Good question oli. I suggest you read the entire statement before you reply....
    Let me teach u something In return. I have been doing the same. Plus I have been banking alot for a great strip. Mock all u want but the reality is that we are both doing the same thing  Btw I have to give props to HoG. I have been hit more by HoG in 2 days than by FsN the entire war. 

and these so called xtals on ebats? do you not understand that we let certain people get more on the item phase to build strip funds faster? Only xtals i have used is when we stripped tommy of 2 tril. But hey, you are OBVIOUSLY a math genius so i will let you keep doing your thing.

Oh - and thank for pointing out a great strategy for dealing with a clan bigger than u. Just act like a hansel. Make money, and cost the other clan money.

Back to the war. Done posting threads. To many small minded people who don't think their statements through. (yup tim that means mainly you)

17. See mourg id understand if you were a hansel or even a spy heavy hybrid. But you're full blown attack build, number 1 in your clan. And your priority is EB? Come on man you can hit almost anyone, why target apherium? Or whatever his name is lol.