FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. I am sorry to fns for offending you. I am not the owner but am an authorized ( and appropriate) agent of LSA to meet c.f. requirements. I will miss this war. Well fought.

2. Idk but this war dont seem too b over just yet might need to get some clarification on this. But zerg families stick up for families if u guys were n a family (not one with kids like lsa) u would understand.

╗╔╔╔╗╦╗╓╥╖╔╗╔╔╗ ╔╗ ╗ ╦╗
    ╠╣╠╠╣║╣╨║╨║║╠║╦ ║║ ║ ║║
    ╝╚╚╩╚╩╚╶╨╴╚╝║╚╝ ╚╝ ╚ ╩╝

3. here is the original demand for clarification in case there is any question.

4. Well fought clans.

Glad to be a part of the family of Zerg. Tough battle! Great times and great beer!

FNS, Hog, Sicniss clans.... We've gotten to know each other intimately and I have ALOT of respect for so many of your members. So many I couldn't list them all.

Great War! Have fun and see you soon.

Now on to my next war! ( you know who are )

5. Need any help Hobbs? 

6. This apologise is not accepted, are u kidding seriously??
    First of all make your noobs stop running their mouths in forums cause they are only able to do that. Then if u write an apologise please write it without your ****** sarcasm.
    I want an apologise thread from You and Omega,
    I want an apologise to French people,
    I want an apologise to TFK/FnS,
    I want an apologise to OG alliance.

You seems to be still thinking that you can be proud of you and all you have done?
    You seems to be proud of your guys forums posts?
    Damn you are bigger noob than i thought !

Please respect those conditions, propose me your text by pm before post and after validation double post it from you and Omega.

OSW still runnîng

7. Some fns and hog definitely got to know intimately, more then I wished for 

8. U all had to even clearly state visiter?  As if the osw wasn't at all your fault? 

9. Are You serious? This goes to prove there's more to this war then you let off, is more of a personal vendetta then anything else. You got a sincere apology yet you won't take it, my respect for you just went out the window with your stupid post, look at your own people and their idiotic post before you talk about anyone else's. as I said before my respect remains for most of hog and fns except for the dumb few that showed how dumb they really are.

10. Black, you seem to not understand. Yeah the apologies from random Zerg members is cute and all.

But your leaders are where?

11. I am right here. I am the one who posted it

12. On an alt. why an Alt?

13. Olibear that was a leader bud

14. I think it's funny that when new clans or people join, it's because one of the warring clans "called" or "begged" the new clans or people to join. People often join not because they are asked but because they like osw and want to support friends/family/alliance.

15. Clan apologies are normally posted by clan owners. That being said MG will continue fighting until terms are met. Nothing personal guys we are just monkeys playing a game.

16. Sooo,does this mean LSA has CFed to or are they still fighting??

17. Well Mr Leader. Seems as if you need to break out the main, I know, such a difficult thing to do. Plus get your bud Omega on here too.

Unless black you're an alt of omega? Orrrrr what's goin on. 

18. Does it really matter if its an alt or not, you all know his main. He came to you guys with respect and nothing else. I understand you have your alliance backs but look beyond it and see what's really happening. You have a mind of your own bro, I respect you as forumner and I have never battle you guys till now so more respect, but open your eyes and mind

19. Sig, they can CF all they want. Doesn't mean we will :lol: 

20. @ Blackphk, you should stop running you mouth cause if there is a cf (mourg have my conditions) it will not include u if you continue ;)