FNS declares war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Alaguerre, Aug 5, 2013.

1. ^lol @ the bipolar bear pic xD

2. 2 clans vs whole oG alliance? Lmao in your wildest dreams. Stop smoking my deathstar it makes ur mind messed up id recomend blackberry kush for ya bud. Drop down to reality

3. I didn't say the whole alliance mike I said "the og alliance". In all honesty I don't know how many clans are in the og alliance and frankly I don't care. I just know that it isn't just FNS hitting us. If you look at the FNS roster there are a lot of members from a lot of different clans. All I'm going to say about that

4. Yogi can u hit me to? 

5. I'm enjoying all of duckys fail bombs
    [​IMG]

6. Ty yogi appreciate it

7. Zerg doesn't have just Zerg and lsa , yogi u noob

8. Ok tommy please name all the clans that have had to step in and help Zerg.

9. Hey just so were clear..... Once you go rail... you'll never go stale. Just saying. Wait?! Where am I?! I like peanut butter sandwiches... Yep.

10. @Mirs.

So by your declaration in your last posts... Any alts helping will have there mains sought after...

A witch hunt? I mean are you seriously trying to go down that road?

Here's how your rather though out plan will end up going.. You go after a main in a clan, you could very well pull that clan in, that clan now wars you too, so then you go after there alts and mains in other clans, add more clans... Now fast forward... How many clans will be added before your insatiable need to feed your ego is done. Alot of people have alts in other clans, including your own clan... Will it be enough when all of your OG is warring everyone cause of an alt?

Then again, this entire war was started over someone not even from Zerg making comments while in Zerg, he was kicked, but yet you wanted to bully, so we shouldn't think of anything less that this type of response from an egomaniac.

Think your decisions through - that is all I ask. This issue is already far enough out of hand and the potential of as it is.

11. Maybe his not worried about another clan getting involved?

12. Yes Torva_messa is my wife and her alt is sugarbaby in silver clan.
    :cool:

13. Really...... Come on now. FNS or HoG or Persepolis creates an alt to spill the beans about Torva's alt. then scoutbombs her all day.

No matter which set of initials made the alt, it does really show the rest of the world what you are made of and how low you will stoop in this "event"

We do appreciate the post though from the FAKE Ra account. If you wanted to know if that was her, all ya had to ask.

You all didnt have to call out daddy in cygnusx-legends and sugarbaby in silver clan. We would have told you. There walls are quite interesting though.

Anyone else you want to name publicly? How about my alt?

Once again, it's amazing what you will do.

-Hobbs

14. Hobbs just shut up and hit. The war isn't won by which side forumers take. Stop being a whiny little girl over a game. Relax, and just hit eachother, it's fun. 

15. While i am here to assist my alliance, i must say Zerg, you sure talk alot on walls and forums, yet ive had maybe 20 reported incoming in my clan. Seems like you are goin for the "sympathy look". And will just lie there getting smashed til enemy gets bored and then youll post "mutual cf" or " haha 5,876,657 clans couldnt beat Zerg." Truth is, you all have no spine or backbone. I have no personal feelings negatively towards zerg, but tbh ive recieved more outside hits from your pals than i have a Zerg member. ... Just saying, might wantto learn to fight.  the only way i see the hits ending would be out of pure boredom from your lack of ability to hit anything but the eb

16. @ Felix

11/12/1 np - atk.

Better? Lol

While I do talk here, and if you did a little light reading. I've called out both sides. Unlike your claims, I have been busy backing up my talks, with attacks, etc. I must apologize that I have not given you the attention you most certainly deserve and I appreciate the feedback you have given.

Good luck in the war, best wishes and I look forward to you in my news.

17. @ ZRek.

Us here in Zerg are sad to hear of your outrage of getting to few hits from us.

Sadly we still aren't able to comply to your demands of more hits at this time, cause according to earlier posts are too busy beating epic battles. 

And for those of who are hitting, you have been classified as unimportant and therefore our hits are directed elsewhere.

We do however wish you only the best in your future endeavors

18. Zrek apparently all of HoG has been classified as unimportant :c

I mean if I can count on 1 hand the amount of successful inc I've received today. I guess I'm not important :(